Because we care
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We adhere to the United States / European Union Data Protection Safe Harbor Arrangement, which can be located at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor
- Types of Data We Collect. DeucesCracked collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you use related services. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, including first and last name, e-mail address, username, and password when you create an account to log in to our website. When you order services on our website, we will collect Personal Data from you, including first and last name, e-mail address, username, and password, and all information necessary to complete the transaction, including credit card information and mailing address. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us. When you post messages on the message boards of our website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- Personal Data Collected via Server Logs. To make our website and related services more useful to you, our servers, which may be hosted by a third party service provider, collect Personal Data from you, including browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, number of links you click or pages you visit within the site, state or country from which you accessed the site, name of your Internet service provider, web page from which you linked to our site, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Personal Data Collected via Web Beacons. DeucesCracked.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow DeucesCracked to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. DeucesCracked may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site.
- Use of Your Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. DeucesCracked uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our website; analyze usage of our website; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website; send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created; send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; to send promotional communications; to provide you with hardcopy or electronic newsletters, or surveys; to send upgrades and special offers related to our services and for other marketing purposes of DeucesCracked.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products and services and improve site navigation. DeucesCracked reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), DeucesCracked may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on DeucesCracked; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of DeucesCracked or users of related services.
- Third Parties
- Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our services to other entities. However, we may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with website access and related services that we offer you through our website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and to process financial transactions. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by DeucesCracked. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing the website access and services to you.
- Participating Merchants. If you sign up for programs or services available from affiliated websites, including the program available at www.rakeback.deucescracked.com (collectively, such programs or services the “Joint Services”), we may share your Personal Data with the third-party operators or providers of the Joint Services as necessary to enable such third parties to provide you with the Joint Service. You may “opt-out” of the sharing of your Personal Data with such third-party providers by adjusting the settings in your user account profile or contacting us at the address provided below in section 10, but in the event of such opt-out, you acknowledge and agree that you will no longer be eligible to participate in any Joint Service. Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Joint Services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, because we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We encourage you to read and understand their privacy policies.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your account profile on the website or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
- Security of Your Personal Data. DeucesCracked is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that DeucesCracked cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
5135 Ballard Ave NW