All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 7: Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.

or track by Email or RSS

akroma

1496 posts
Joined 04/2010

Hello Entity,

I just signed up for UB through DC. However I can't acces the rakeback stats no matter how often I clear my cookies in IE, I just keep getting send to the main page like a lot of people have before. Can you check whether my account is linked with DC so I will get RB?

Akroma

Posted about 7 years ago

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hello Entity,

I just signed up for UB through DC. However I can't acces the rakeback stats no matter how often I clear my cookies in IE, I just keep getting send to the main page like a lot of people have before. Can you check whether my account is linked with DC so I will get RB?

Akroma

Hi Akroma,

You should be able to login to your deucescracked rakeback account now. If you run into more issues please post in this thread and let us know.

thanks,
Rob

Posted about 7 years ago

akroma

1496 posts
Joined 04/2010

Yup I can log in now, but when I view the existing trackers session it doesnt show any sites. It should be showing UB as far as I know (I signed up through DC rb, following all instructions).

Akroma

Posted about 7 years ago

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Yup I can log in now, but when I view the existing trackers session it doesnt show any sites. It should be showing UB as far as I know (I signed up through DC rb, following all instructions).

Akroma

You'll need to file a support ticket with our Rakeback Support Providers: http://rakeback.deucescracked.com/member_tickets

Unfortunately we aren't able to troubleshoot/work on issues with trackers.

thanks,
Rob

Posted about 7 years ago

akroma

1496 posts
Joined 04/2010

Ok so now my account is working but I cant figure out how to cash out the earnings. How do I do this?

Akroma

Posted about 7 years ago

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Ok so now my account is working but I cant figure out how to cash out the earnings. How do I do this?

Akroma

You'll have to ask Rakeback support any questions that relate to rakeback - the way that rakeback cashouts work differs from site to site. If I knew the answer off the top of my head I'd tell you but unfortunately I don't.

http://rakeback.deucescracked.com/member_tickets

thanks,
Rob

Posted about 7 years ago

akroma

1496 posts
Joined 04/2010

Farmer108

293 posts
Joined 07/2010

Just tried to log into th rake back page for the first time but I keep getting rerouted to the dashboard.i've followed the clearing cookie step, etc, but no luck.

Posted about 7 years ago

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

Just tried to log into th rake back page for the first time but I keep getting rerouted to the dashboard.i've followed the clearing cookie step, etc, but no luck.

Hey Farmer, can you try the clear cookies / log in again thing? I made a change to your account that should fix the issue

Posted about 7 years ago

Farmer108

293 posts
Joined 07/2010

elorean

741 posts
Joined 05/2009

I signed up at minted poker and my rakeback does get paid however the tracker / statistics page doesn't show how miuch MGR I've generatedalso I can't find myself anywhere on the leaderboards of the MGR minted poker promotion..

any suggestions how I could fix this?

thanks in advance

~Hans

Posted about 7 years ago

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

elorean

741 posts
Joined 05/2009

Thanks DD, I'll post my question there

Posted about 7 years ago

just4grind0r

168 posts
Joined 04/2010

hey

when i login (stay in is activated)
click on the rakeback buttom at the top of the dc site, than appears on the right site a array where i should login me (via my dc acc), also when i click on any site (maybe ftp) than, the picture where the instructions how i have to make it to got the rakeback doesnt appears

Posted almost 7 years ago

just4grind0r

168 posts
Joined 04/2010

now it works....it was cause i deleted all cookies ^^

Posted almost 7 years ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.