All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 4: Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.

or track by Email or RSS

stanmore

3959 posts
Joined 03/2010

LOL, sorry Entity... must be a pain resetting all our accounts, but I'm having the same problem.

I'm using Safari and have reset it, completely deleting all cookies and everything else. Then I logged in on deuces cracked as normal, the stay logged in thing was definitely clicked... and when I clicked the tab at the top to go to rakeback it went there... I tried to log in there using my DC account details and it just redirects me back to DC.

Mik.

Posted almost 8 years ago

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

LOL, sorry Entity... must be a pain resetting all our accounts, but I'm having the same problem.

I'm using Safari and have reset it, completely deleting all cookies and everything else. Then I logged in on deuces cracked as normal, the stay logged in thing was definitely clicked... and when I clicked the tab at the top to go to rakeback it went there... I tried to log in there using my DC account details and it just redirects me back to DC.

Mik.

Logout and back in to DC again, you should be all set now!

Rob

Professor Chaos

112 posts
Joined 03/2010

Entity,
I am still having the same problems with not being able to log into the rakeback page. I clear the cookies in my browser, restart my browser, log into the DC homepage (with stay signed in clicked), and click on the rakeback link at the top. At the rakeback page, it asks me to log in once again, and when I do it redirects me back to the DC homepage. I tried doing this in both internet explorer and mozilla firefox several times with no success. I am assuming I am making some sort of boneheaded mistake!
Thanks for all the help!

huangggg

2 posts
Joined 03/2010

same problem for me, has the bug been cleaned yet? i would love to sign up for rakeback offer ASAP. thanks Entity

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Entity,
I am still having the same problems with not being able to log into the rakeback page. I clear the cookies in my browser, restart my browser, log into the DC homepage (with stay signed in clicked), and click on the rakeback link at the top. At the rakeback page, it asks me to log in once again, and when I do it redirects me back to the DC homepage. I tried doing this in both internet explorer and mozilla firefox several times with no success. I am assuming I am making some sort of boneheaded mistake!
Thanks for all the help!

Hey Professor Chaos,

I'm looking into it now - there were issues with our rakeback provider when you created your account that caused a few things to get messed up, but we're looking into it and will have it fixed in the next few days. Really sorry for the delay and any inconvience.

thanks,
Rob

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

same problem for me, has the bug been cleaned yet? i would love to sign up for rakeback offer ASAP. thanks Entity

Your account is in the same boat as Professor Chaos' - we're working on a fix to get you all set. I'll post in this thread as soon as it's fixed.

thanks,
Rob

ace-chase

4 posts
Joined 03/2010

Hey Rob

Could you please look at my account as well. I've tried all the things listed, but it still won't work.

Thanks

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

Last 3 guys who had this problem I have updated all your accounts and should be fine now. You may need to do the cookie clearing thing once more. Sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

ace-chase

4 posts
Joined 03/2010

Works perfect now, thank you very much!

Professor Chaos

112 posts
Joined 03/2010

Everything works fine now! Thanks for all the help Entity and DeathDonkey!!

stanmore

3959 posts
Joined 03/2010

Nutflush

1 posts
Joined 04/2010

Just created an account and I seem to have the same problem...

Also not clear how I download the site's software as the logos dont seem to be clickable - but maybe because it doesnt think I'm logged in??

Please help, keento switch allegiance form previous RB outfit

NutFlush

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Just created an account and I seem to have the same problem...

Also not clear how I download the site's software as the logos dont seem to be clickable - but maybe because it doesnt think I'm logged in??

Please help, keento switch allegiance form previous RB outfit

NutFlush

We're looking into this for you right now.

Rob

jonk

356 posts
Joined 10/2008

I have the problem that my FTP info is not in my rakeback account after I login. Before the merge it would show my MGR and everything, now it shows that I don't have rakeback, but I still get a weekly rakeback payment on FTP.

Thanks.

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

I have the problem that my FTP info is not in my rakeback account after I login. Before the merge it would show my MGR and everything, now it shows that I don't have rakeback, but I still get a weekly rakeback payment on FTP.

Thanks.

Hey Jonk, trying to look into this for you - do you know your old deucescracked rakeback login name? Was it the same as here "jonk" ? PM me if you want rather than posting it. Thanks..

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.