All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

The first enroll and rakeback at 888poker to earn DC months free.

or track by Email or RSS

jrfz12

7 posts
Joined 01/2017

Hi Deucescracked! I just signed up and I'm trying to utilize the offers page. I registered for the first time at 888poker and made a deposited of 40$ and earned the 20 points required and submitted you the information at Claim Your month. I haven't received an answer. Can I expect to get one soon? And by the way I know I'll end up being a paying member cause this training site completely worth it but this would help me out to just get started. Sincerely glad to have found you. Jorge.

Posted 2 months ago

Heinz06

6 posts
Joined 07/2011

I'm having the same issue here, Jorge. I deposited the same amount as you and earned the 20 points 2 weeks ago. I've already sent them 3 e-mails but got no response so far. Please let me know if there is any update on your case.

Posted 2 months ago

jrfz12

7 posts
Joined 01/2017

Hi Heinz! Sadly I've got no response yet. Let me know about any update on your case either.

Posted 2 months ago

Heinz06

6 posts
Joined 07/2011

Still nothing. I will let you know in case there is any progress.

Posted 2 months ago

jrfz12

7 posts
Joined 01/2017

Again. I'm still waiting for an answer from Deucescracked. At least someone tell me that the offer is no longer available or that I might did something wrong in the process. I've sent 4 or 5 times the request to you in 3 weeks now.

Posted about 1 month ago

Heinz06

6 posts
Joined 07/2011

I got an e-mail from DC support on 03/07, and the guy mentioned they had trouble locating my screen name on 888 poker. I replied on 03/09 but nothing has happened so far.

Posted 12 days ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → The first enroll and rakeback at 888poker to earn DC months free.