All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

The first enroll and rakeback at 888poker to earn DC months free.

or track by Email or RSS

jrfz12

0 posts
Joined 01/2017

Hi Deucescracked! I just signed up and I'm trying to utilize the offers page. I registered for the first time at 888poker and made a deposited of 40$ and earned the 20 points required and submitted you the information at Claim Your month. I haven't received an answer. Can I expect to get one soon? And by the way I know I'll end up being a paying member cause this training site completely worth it but this would help me out to just get started. Sincerely glad to have found you. Jorge.

Posted 11 months ago

Heinz06

3 posts
Joined 07/2011

I'm having the same issue here, Jorge. I deposited the same amount as you and earned the 20 points 2 weeks ago. I've already sent them 3 e-mails but got no response so far. Please let me know if there is any update on your case.

Posted 11 months ago

jrfz12

0 posts
Joined 01/2017

Hi Heinz! Sadly I've got no response yet. Let me know about any update on your case either.

Posted 11 months ago

Heinz06

3 posts
Joined 07/2011

Still nothing. I will let you know in case there is any progress.

Posted 11 months ago

jrfz12

0 posts
Joined 01/2017

Again. I'm still waiting for an answer from Deucescracked. At least someone tell me that the offer is no longer available or that I might did something wrong in the process. I've sent 4 or 5 times the request to you in 3 weeks now.

Posted 11 months ago

Heinz06

3 posts
Joined 07/2011

I got an e-mail from DC support on 03/07, and the guy mentioned they had trouble locating my screen name on 888 poker. I replied on 03/09 but nothing has happened so far.

Posted 9 months ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → The first enroll and rakeback at 888poker to earn DC months free.