All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

DC Site Maintenance (Back up now)

or track by Email or RSS

Entity

8634 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hey guys,

So earlier today we were down for a few hours for maintenance. We're back up now and are running a bunch of shiny new internals. Overall you shouldn't notice much of a difference at all, but if you notice any bugs or problems that are new, please report them here.

thanks,
Rob

Posted almost 3 years ago

Entity

8634 posts
Joined 11/2006

The /forums page may not properly be showing the Last Post - we're looking into this now.

thanks,
Rob

Entity

8634 posts
Joined 11/2006

We're looking into video download issues as well.

Grindcore

2383 posts
Joined 11/2008

The black forum background isn't working. It has the white look regardless of what you select in settings.

2fouroffsuit

1920 posts
Joined 01/2008

The black forum background isn't working. It has the white look regardless of what you select in settings.

Same for me. The topics you're tracking in the settings page seems to have some html stuff showing and are just a little funky in general.

aarongerdes

Chinese Poker Fish
127 posts
Joined 01/2008

Thanks for the reports. Figured out the black background bug and will sort out the HTML in tracked topics next, then push a fix for both shortly.

Buby2132

1476 posts
Joined 09/2010

...My eyes hurt.

Grindcore

2383 posts
Joined 11/2008

Black background working again, thanks.

Noah.

441 posts
Joined 10/2010

Have noticed now that when adding a note below a video and hitting save note it reloads the entire page refreshing the video rather than before where it just saved and closed the notes within the page.

Hope that makes sense. Was this intentional?

yeahthatsme

734 posts
Joined 06/2008

The /forums page may not properly be showing the Last Post - we're looking into this now.

thanks,
Rob

Yeah, my Last Posts shown are from 3 months ago.

$tudlani

402 posts
Joined 12/2008

Not a new bug cause I had this problem even before the site maintenance but its minor. If I click blogs on the top right the link works but in the my DC menu on the left it does not...it seems like it just refreshes the page.

Noah.

441 posts
Joined 10/2010

Also, DC Reader is completely down for me (although I am somewhat placated for now by tubasteve's avatar Smile). Is this to do with the fixes to it that you mentioned were on the way?

SIide

2405 posts
Joined 12/2008

Replying to a thread now centers your screen back to the original post rather than centering the page on your recent reply. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Entity

8634 posts
Joined 11/2006

Also, DC Reader is completely down for me (although I am somewhat placated for now by tubasteve's avatar Smile). Is this to do with the fixes to it that you mentioned were on the way?

I'll look into it - it's just down for your user (well, maybe others, but it's a specific error and not applicable to everyone) so it'll take me a bit to trace it down.

Yesterday was a major architecture overhaul for DC, moving from Rails 2 to Rails 3 - no features were intentionally changed but when you rewrite tens of thousands of lines of codes you're praying for most differences to be pretty minor. Wink

Rob

dash

111 posts
Joined 02/2010

In iTunes, my Hey Ball feed has been renamed as 'Deuce Plays with Bart Hanson'. I still have a proper Deuce Plays feed too.

I know this is only a small deal though as there are only about 8 folks who listen to Joe and Chuck....

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → DC Site Maintenance (Back up now)