All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 3: DeucesCracked Video Guide (Updated - Jan 2011)

or track by Email or RSS

Buck_Neket

207 posts
Joined 03/2011

pipmaster

5 posts
Joined 01/2012

Make sure you're downloading the file - Chrome tends to try to open and read the PDF which won't work.

Rob

Tried with firefox as well. When attempting to save it, it says unexpected error occurred. Am I the only one that has problems with that?

Posted over 2 years ago

kissmyaxe76

27 posts
Joined 05/2012

Hi,
Just a Q about the videos when watching online.
I cant seem to resize the online vids,i dont have the same prob if i DL the wmv file.
any tips ?
thx

Posted over 2 years ago

Entity

8667 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hi,
Just a Q about the videos when watching online.
I cant seem to resize the online vids,i dont have the same prob if i DL the wmv file.
any tips ?
thx

There's a button in the flash player to expand the video to the size of your browser. Just click it (it's next to the "full screen" button) and it should expand.

thanks,
Rob

Posted over 2 years ago

zooroaster

269 posts
Joined 01/2011

Hope this is right place to post.

Since most of the seasons videos are wrapping up when can we expect an announcement of the next season's lineup?

Posted over 2 years ago

Entity

8667 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hope this is right place to post.

Since most of the seasons videos are wrapping up when can we expect an announcement of the next season's lineup?

We'll have an announcement as sweeps week is wrapping up.

Rob

Posted over 2 years ago

midnitetoker

591 posts
Joined 04/2009

This guide is now over 1 and a half years old and the Google Wave link is dead. Can we get an update on this?

Posted over 2 years ago

Entity

8667 posts
Joined 11/2006

This guide is now over 1 and a half years old and the Google Wave link is dead. Can we get an update on this?

midnitetoker,

We won't be reviving the video guide in this form. In the past it's been something that has been maintained by DC members, but with 2500 videos, a PDF guide is too much of a monolithic task and isn't something that anyone has shown interest in updating (it's a lot of work).

We are working on new ways to organize playlists and re-tag our videos to fit the goal of the Video Guide: to make it easier for people to find videos relevant to their interests. This isn't a short-term project for us, though, so it will be a few months before these updates are reflected. Until then, if you're looking to discover old content, the best way to do so will be by posting in the forums and asking DC members what they'd recommend.

thanks,
Rob

Posted over 2 years ago

MarcusVitel

1 posts
Joined 03/2013

Hi Rob. Thank you for all your work and efforts in this. Do you have an update on the project? Smile

I am new to poker, and am really struggling in the micros to climb up the stakes.

Thank you in advance.

Thomas

Posted over 1 year ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → DeucesCracked Video Guide (Updated - Jan 2011)