All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 3: DC Shorts Ideas

or track by Email or RSS

shuttle

3364 posts
Joined 11/2008

A basic outline of hand combinatorics in No Limit Hold Em'

I could potentially do this, but I think it's been covered before. Check out WoT's mathematics of poker series or the ep 1 of Running the Streets.

Posted almost 4 years ago

nephix

699 posts
Joined 05/2007

Not even in short format, but a deepstacked NLHE series would be awesome.

If I remember correctly, LIME-AID 1-3 should be like 90% deep stack play

imakeutilt

435 posts
Joined 06/2010

More on tilt control...make some vids like SNG principles..an updated version of last man standing so to speak..Kinda like daaaaang did with MTT principles but instead one for SNG's but updated for 2011. last man standing is outdated according to AMT himself. So Id like to see you guys start taking care of us SNG'ers a lil better Wink. A good series focusing on just HEM and stats. In relation to all games maybe,,how to set up your HUD for different gams. I know vids of this have been made but they arent really focused or concise

A vid on playing OOP...a series on how to play blind vs blind

imakeutilt

435 posts
Joined 06/2010

I'd like that, other ideas are good as well. I'd like to see something psychology related.

Id LOVE a psychology related series..not a flighty one or a vague one either..one that really gets into the mind of the different types of players and so on and so forth

tychoon

364 posts
Joined 06/2010

+1 for everything that involves psychology. Or SNG-s.

linkwood

557 posts
Joined 08/2008

Something like the Buffalo series. A hand or part of a hand is shown and discussed (with the Buffalo in place) and then the holding is not revealed until the beginning of the next short, so that all the discussion about the hand and possible ranges and thought processes is happening below the video without anyone knowing already what the holding actually was. That way, that issue that WoT was talking about in PS when people see the end result and then sometimes the discussion on a hand becomes focused or based somewhat on a first response will be diluted and maybe a format like that could make for more interesting discussion/thoughts processes/learning/fun for everyone.

I will be releasing some of these in the next week or so.

Estist

1352 posts
Joined 09/2010

Someone high stakes playing 5NL and exploiting the hell out of everyone for a DC short Wink

lostevil1

389 posts
Joined 03/2010

How about "What’s on Your HUD?" Have two or more coaches discuses what HUD stats they use and why? Do one for NL/PLO/Limit.

thelynchmob1

1040 posts
Joined 09/2009

How about "What’s on Your HUD?" Have two or more coaches discuses what HUD stats they use and why? Do one for NL/PLO/Limit.

+1, I like this idea.

shuttle

3364 posts
Joined 11/2008

Estist

1352 posts
Joined 09/2010

Ass Get to Jigglin

4276 posts
Joined 10/2010

I will be releasing some of these in the next week or so.

sounds awesome, cant wait!

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5688 posts
Joined 01/2009

Ass Get to Jigglin

4276 posts
Joined 10/2010

Something like the Buffalo series. A hand or part of a hand is shown and discussed (with the Buffalo in place) and then the holding is not revealed until the beginning of the next short, so that all the discussion about the hand and possible ranges and thought processes is happening below the video without anyone knowing already what the holding actually was. That way, that issue that WoT was talking about in PS when people see the end result and then sometimes the discussion on a hand becomes focused or based somewhat on a first response will be diluted and maybe a format like that could make for more interesting discussion/thoughts processes/learning/fun for everyone.

this

JacknCoke56

404 posts
Joined 08/2009

this

Posted over 3 years ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → DC Shorts Ideas