Poker Video: Misc/Other by KRANTZ (Micro/Small Stakes)

Mt. Robusto: Mt. Robusto

This is a free video. Like what you see? Log In or Sign Up Now to view the rest of our Poker Videos.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Mt. Robusto: Mt. Robusto by KRANTZ

Find yourself looking at over a thousand videos in the DeucesCracked library, wondering what you should watch? KRANTZ, DJ Sensei, Improva and Melville introduce you to Mt. Robusto, a project to help narrow down your choices and break down our content library into manageable portions to help you along the path to poker dominance.

About Mt. Robusto Subscribe to

Join DeucesCracked Founders, EPs, coaches and members as they map the path to Robusto's Peak and poker dominance. What is Mt. Robusto? Tune in and find out.

Tags

mt. robusto Mount Robusto paths where do i start? what videos should i watch?

Video Details

• Game: other
  • Stakes: Micro/Small Stakes
  • 19 minutes long
  • Posted almost 5 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Mt. Robusto: Mt. Robusto

or track by Email or RSS

xix

309 posts
Joined 10/2008

This sounds like it's going to be awesome. I'm definitely excited to be part of this.

Posted almost 5 years ago

Patjeto

192 posts
Joined 09/2008

Cool. I really like this concept. I also think that a lot of people will benefit from this. Knowing were stuff fits in the grand scheme of things is what I was/am looking for.

Good stuff DC!

simpleme

1052 posts
Joined 07/2009

riddlemedeuce

179 posts
Joined 12/2008

simpleme

1052 posts
Joined 07/2009

thelynchmob1

1040 posts
Joined 09/2009

Thanks guys, REALLY looking forward to this. Can't wait to get started with it.

camietc

120 posts
Joined 06/2009

This sounds great! Looking forward to meeting new folks and learning more from the awesome videos at DC!

Chimeni

93 posts
Joined 04/2009

Nice...where do i sign up or is it too late? Relevance is key (imo). Watched a ton of vids and it's interesting how the game has evolved since the first ones were made. Key concepts the same, but player tendancies at different levels is what I mean.

DC, you all do a great job. Appreciate it.

borleh

6 posts
Joined 10/2009

Awesome, I'd just finished downloading every video and was about to start the same kinda thing. This will save me a ton of work Grin

Choparno

90 posts
Joined 08/2008

I feel like you guys are working hard to help us maintain our edge. That's great. Heart DC

Also, for new members, use common sense and read the video guide. Maybe it could be stickied to the front page perhaps. Once you find this, you should be able to navigate your preferred path to poker wisdom.

madlex

336 posts
Joined 12/2008

Mykill

489 posts
Joined 10/2009

CDA

1526 posts
Joined 01/2009

Sounds awesome! For vids watched, I think I might be a close second behind Tecmo. Poke Tongue

JDOG1645

112 posts
Joined 11/2009

I have to be in the running for vids watched. I have some side work that doesnt require me to do anything but be at a certain spot twice a week for about 8 hours. Take the laptop and I watch on average 20 vids a week Smile

HomePoker ForumsGeneral Poker Discussion → Mt. Robusto : Mt. Robusto