General Poker Discussion Poker Forums

PTR comment section.

or track by Email or RSS

DwelF

895 posts
Joined 10/2009

I have this ongoing theory that there is some sort of a reg list bot on PTR that writes a certain comment at players comment section:

BigRubbishFish

Its always a comment by random people that aren't findable/trackable on PTR and often also a number combination account. Its just weird that its this recurring comment and that different accounts post it and that these account have no relation to the player where they post the comment.

Would it be possible for a bot to look through PTR using the comment section and creating some sort of a list of people/regulars 'online' or even just a list of winning screennames using this set comment. This is something I've spotted on regulars at 100NL and 50NL at stars.

also,

In before the trolls

Posted almost 6 years ago

strukl

307 posts
Joined 07/2010

Its always a comment by random people that aren't findable/trackable on PTR

isn't that logical?i mean they have different screen names,it's like if you would try to find people from DC on PTR based on ther nick here?i am not sure though if that is what you want to ask Poke Tongue

ClumpyMilk

248 posts
Joined 10/2011

isn't that logical?i mean they have different screen names,it's like if you would try to find people from DC on PTR based on ther nick here?i am not sure though if that is what you want to ask Poke Tongue

+1

jon jon

0 posts
Joined 02/2017

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. <a href="https://www.kingessay.co.uk/buy-essay/">buy essay</a>

Posted 6 months ago

davidydv

2 posts
Joined 07/2017

These [url=http://coolmathgamesjunction.net[cool maths games[/url] are a lot more enjoyable compared to flashcards as well as worksheets for getting a great deal of experiment numbers as well as math truths. Understanding Journey's online academic games are classified into different groups based on the age group and grade they're indicated for and also the topics they take care of.

Posted about 1 month ago

davidydv

2 posts
Joined 07/2017

HomePoker ForumsGeneral Poker Discussion → PTR comment section.