General Poker Discussion Poker Forums

Page 4: What has DeucesCracked done for you?

or track by Email or RSS

PanchoStern

750 posts
Joined 02/2008

Thanks to DC I'm raking enough to not have to pay for my DC membership;-)

Posted over 7 years ago

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Post retracted, situation resolved. Smile

Hi ali,

I just searched through our email inboxes and the first email we have received from you was 2 hours ago. We use Google to host all of our email and no matter what I try to search by (username, email address, first/last name, alternate email address) all I get is one email sent a few hours ago.

The reason that you were being charged multiple times is that you created multiple accounts at DeucesCracked (one with a 6-month subscription and another with a monthly subscription). I have emailed you with the username that you originally created and subscribed to the 6mo plan with and have added 2 months of access to that account. I also downgraded your monthly account so that you will no longer be charged for it.

thanks,
Rob

Posted over 7 years ago

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5690 posts
Joined 01/2009

Hi ali,

I just searched through our email inboxes and the first email we have received from you was 2 hours ago. We use Google to host all of our email and no matter what I try to search by (username, email address, first/last name, alternate email address) all I get is one email sent a few hours ago.

The reason that you were being charged multiple times is that you created multiple accounts at DeucesCracked (one with a 6-month subscription and another with a monthly subscription). I have emailed you with the username that you originally created and subscribed to the 6mo plan with and have added 2 months of access to that account. I also downgraded your monthly account so that you will no longer be charged for it.

thanks,
Rob

Sounds like pretty good Customer Service to me. And seems pretty obvious that you'd get charged multiple times if you created multiple accounts.

Posted over 7 years ago

AstonMartin

1025 posts
Joined 08/2009

"Depper thinking, tilting less, willingness to get better, enjoying the game, thanks to DC"

Posted over 7 years ago

watch3r

430 posts
Joined 02/2010

DeucesCracked made me realize that I was pretty terrible at poker... and then made me not so terrible. Now I'm pretty much improving on a daily basis.

Posted over 7 years ago

HomePoker ForumsGeneral Poker Discussion → What has DeucesCracked done for you?