General Poker Discussion Poker Forums

Page 3: What has DeucesCracked done for you?

or track by Email or RSS

Acombfosho

3147 posts
Joined 06/2008

Simply, before DC i was a 4nl player, now i live in thailand in a sick house with tons of poker friends i met through DC, it's a sick life right now - and it couldn't have happened without DC! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Kaap

Posted almost 8 years ago

junglefever

156 posts
Joined 09/2008

it showed me there's more to life than crack and hookers

oh and it taught me how to play poker

PokerPilot

463 posts
Joined 06/2009

I was a donk before I joined DC. After joining, I crushed the micros and am now regging the 1/2 tables. I have no doubt I'll be playing 5/10 within the next year.

1BYONE

5528 posts
Joined 05/2009

it showed me there's more to life than crack and hookers

oh and it taught me how to play poker

Hahaha Wink

robthenob

248 posts
Joined 01/2009

My first thought was "Oh free trial? Hit and run!" and now I've been a DC member for more than a year. Why? I started winning from day one.

Lann555

3009 posts
Joined 06/2008

DC showed me that not all online communities consist mainly of douchebags and assholes. It's rare to find a place online where people aren't constantly trying to own and outlevel each other to prove how much smarter they are then everyone else. Most people here are almost suspiciously helpfull =]

As far as the poker-side of things go, I'm probably one of the least succesfull DC members so I'll refrain from comment on that =p

1BYONE

5528 posts
Joined 05/2009

DC showed me that not all online communities consist mainly of douchebags and assholes

This 100% Wink

Hiro

39 posts
Joined 02/2010

In my very short time with DC, BBB stole my girl and PygmyHero shot my dog.

Joking aside, I was ready to quit poker forever but following those two guys above - I am well on my way to building a nice bankroll (instead of re-depositing every d a m n w e e k!)

jubinator

461 posts
Joined 02/2007

DC teaches you how to play poker, not your cards.

ahben

62 posts
Joined 12/2009

DC showed me that not all online communities consist mainly of douchebags and assholes. It's rare to find a place online where people aren't constantly trying to own and outlevel each other to prove how much smarter they are then everyone else. Most people here are almost suspiciously helpfull =]

As far as the poker-side of things go, I'm probably one of the least succesfull DC members so I'll refrain from comment on that =p

200% agree! Just 1 video series and i'm steadily building my small bankroll. Heart DC

PanchoStern

750 posts
Joined 02/2008

I started out as a total beginner playing SNG's back when DC didn't even have SNG videos. I started out with a $99 deposit, which was 30 buy ins at the $3.30's & started grinding. A year later I'm playing $16 & $27's after watching their video's & receiving coaching from Vandweller. My wife started with $3.74 left over in an account I withdrew from & she's been grinding that up to an over $2K bankroll & playing $11 SNG's. Thing is we're just getting started!!!

PanchoStern

750 posts
Joined 02/2008

Simply, before DC i was a 4nl player, now i live in thailand in a sick house with tons of poker friends i met through DC, it's a sick life right now - and it couldn't have happened without DC! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Kaap

I"m a little jealous.

mchu1026

967 posts
Joined 12/2008

DC taught me how to think about poker.

I realized that the natural way of learning poker in such a competitive environment is simply a losing game. I was absolutely shocked to learn so much about a game I thought I knew so much about.

You don't know what you're missing about poker knowledge until you start learning from DC.

ali irish

1 posts
Joined 02/2010

Post retracted, situation resolved. Smile

Posted over 7 years ago

Babyhead

46 posts
Joined 02/2010

HomePoker ForumsGeneral Poker Discussion → What has DeucesCracked done for you?