Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by tubasteve (Micro/Small Stakes)

The Coaching Tree: Episode One

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

The Coaching Tree: Episode One by tubasteve, BalugaWhale

Welcome to the coaching tree where students become coaches and coaches become students. In the series premere Tubasteve coaches his student and gets coached himself by his former mentor, BalugaWhale

About The Coaching Tree Subscribe to

BalugaWhale and tubasteve climb the Coaching Tree. Many may not know that BalugaWhale is tubasteve's old poker coach. Watch them reunite as Steve coaches our members and Andrew coaches Steve on the coaching. 6max NL.

Tags

tubasteve balugawhale 6max nlhe micro-stakes 4-tabling the coaching tree

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Micro/Small Stakes
  • 77 minutes long
  • Posted about 6 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for The Coaching Tree: Episode One

or track by Email or RSS

JDFSSS

6 posts
Joined 06/2008

Really good vid. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Posted almost 6 years ago

tubasteve

7647 posts
Joined 11/2007

Yeah yeah yeah, Baluga is the nuts but what makes him interesting is, judging by a lot of internet posts at 2+2 is that his, similar to Chaostricize, ideas are pretty controversial. Not all people agree with these guys. They seem to have a special take on NL. I am sure Krantz and Whitelime are like top of the food chain but these guys somehow can express the thought process to the top level.

yeah esp when you start mentioning stuff like calling raises preflop from the blinds, OMG WE CANT DO THAT WE'RE OOP! Wink

Ulkis

671 posts
Joined 10/2007

yeah esp when you start mentioning stuff like calling raises preflop from the blinds, OMG WE CANT DO THAT WE'RE OOP! Wink

yeah Tuba, I think I actually hear a "thud" when Baluga hit you on a head when you made a fool of yourself...Just kidding...it's all good.

Alexandre

114 posts
Joined 08/2008

This vid pretty much blew me away. The understanding and chemistry between you guys is amazing, really learned alot in this vid! Keep em coming, and WHACK EM'!

matelija

1 posts
Joined 06/2008

This is an amazing video. Really looking forward to next eps.

Ulkis

671 posts
Joined 10/2007

Hielko

4408 posts
Joined 07/2008

Good videa, but the audio of balugawhale kinda sucks. Sounds like a very low bandwidth audio stream or something like that.

yeahgoforit

53 posts
Joined 03/2008

tubasteve

7647 posts
Joined 11/2007

Good videa, but the audio of balugawhale kinda sucks. Sounds like a very low bandwidth audio stream or something like that.

next 3 vids are already recorded and are much better. we were both at our parents house on break from school for this ep, hence the poor audio on his end.

tubasteve

7647 posts
Joined 11/2007

Great idea, more of this!

oh dont you worry theres a whole season ahead!

also i can't quote everyone but thanks for all the positive feedback guys!!! Smile

HustleHard

40 posts
Joined 05/2008

sup fellas.

I normally wouldn't watch a video made at limits as low as these, but I am sure glad that I did. I definitely took stuff away from this video, and I really just can't even imagine how awesome a video at higher limits will be. If you guys decide to hit up the 200NL level for one of these coaching tree episodes, holler at me for a submission.

thanks though and nice work both of you

Roy

JJJGabriel

1 posts
Joined 03/2008

best micro/small stakes NL video ever! really fantastic. thx guys

hurt

66 posts
Joined 05/2008

kondor101

929 posts
Joined 02/2008

Just over halfway through I started to hear a strange popping crackle sound.
Nothing wrong with the vid apparently, it was my brain frying with information overload.

I am going to try to ingrain the stuff about "not believing" and "not value betting" enough in to the remaining mush.

jlee

407 posts
Joined 07/2008

Just over halfway through I started to hear a strange popping crackle sound.
Nothing wrong with the vid apparently, it was my brain frying with information overload.

I am going to try to ingrain the stuff about "not believing" and "not value betting" enough in to the remaining mush.

I will have to rewatch as all I remember is tuba saying "Yeah i dont know what he is doing here"
Or baluga going "Not betting here is pretty bad"

HomePoker ForumsSmall Stakes Shorthanded NL → The Coaching Tree : Episode One