Podcasts Poker Forums

Page 5: OFFICIAL Live Poker Edge Podcast Thread!

or track by Email or RSS

danzasmack

2408 posts
Joined 02/2007

Sounds like a solid "lighter" topic to me!

Cheers,

Chuck

Posted over 2 years ago

elorean

741 posts
Joined 05/2009

just want to say I still enjoy every episode of the podcast, keep up the good work!

Posted over 2 years ago

phatboy33t

34 posts
Joined 01/2010

Hey chuck and wilt- not sure if it's ok to post hand histories in this thread, but feel free to discuss this if you're looking for hands to talk about on the show...

Button: Younger Guy I have seen playing T/25. Have seen him open in ep with 97s. No other relevant info. Relatively early in the session.

2 limps, btn raises to 60, sb folds, I 3bet bb w/ ADiamondQSpade to 180.

Limpers fold, btn calls. HU
Eff. stack ~1500

Flop ($385): JSpadeJDiamond3Spade

Me 130, he calls.

Turn ($645): 7Spade

Our plan?

What are we doing with different parts of our range on this turn?

Thoughts about flop?

Posted over 2 years ago

danzasmack

2408 posts
Joined 02/2007

Always love a hand history! Keep them coming! We'll cover this on the pod this week.

Cheers,

Chuck

Posted over 2 years ago

Ass Get to Jigglin

4301 posts
Joined 10/2010

Hey, love the podcast, I've made it through pretty much all of them over the last few months and they've helped me a ton. I will have to start sending you guys some hand histories (should have been doing this already). Anyway, would be cool if you guys could comment on this:

https://www.deucescracked.com/forums/101-Live-Poker/685734-Combating-Mediocre-Regs-D

Posted over 1 year ago

Sklossmonster

2 posts
Joined 04/2013

Sorry, Bro, you and I came a little too late to the party. Thought you'd know about this already, but unless something's changed, Live Poker Edge has finally recorded their last episode. :-(

I discovered it late as well, went back and downloaded every single episode and listened to them all, many more than once. So good, and sorely missed.

If you haven't heard the Small Stakes Edge series with Josh, it's basically an alternate universe version of the Live Poker Edge that's similarly fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone, Josh, Wilt, and Chuck are such a pleasure to listen to as they analyze hands and talk poker. For those of us without "Poker friends" those podcast series are like a life boat to a drowning man.

Your new forum topic on Combating Negative Regs would've been great for Chuck and Wilt. Wish I would've been listening when they were still making this series, would've been cool to contribute hands for discussion.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "Thanks Chuck, Aaron, and Josh, for making those incredible series! They're priceless and greatly appreciated, even if we never got a chance to thank you all while you were making them."

Posted over 1 year ago

Ass Get to Jigglin

4301 posts
Joined 10/2010

Oh damn. Why is it discontinued? I listened to all of the small stakes edge podcasts with Josh first too. Is that discontinued too?

Posted over 1 year ago

phatboy33t

34 posts
Joined 01/2010

. For those of us without "Poker friends" those podcast series are like a life boat to a drowning man."

Totally agree. A couple months ago I renewed my subscription for 6 months specifically to listen to this podcast and watch wilt's videos. There hasn't been one episode of either since I renewed. I kind of want my money back

Posted over 1 year ago

phatboy33t

34 posts
Joined 01/2010

Is wilt no longer making dc videos?

Posted over 1 year ago

HomePoker ForumsPodcasts → OFFICIAL Live Poker Edge Podcast Thread!