Poker Video: Omaha/Omaha 8 by danzasmack (Micro/Small Stakes)

Splitting Peanuts: Episode Seven

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Splitting Peanuts: Episode Seven by danzasmack, BigBadBabar

Danzasmack reviews BigBadBabar's play at 2 tables of O8.

About Splitting Peanuts Subscribe to

Danzasmack coaches BigBadBabar as he ventures into the world of small stakes short handed o8!

Tags

danzasmack splitting peanuts bigbadbabar lo8

Video Details

• Game: mixed
  • Stakes: Micro/Small Stakes
  • 62 minutes long
  • Posted almost 3 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Splitting Peanuts: Episode Seven

or track by Email or RSS

pasita

1327 posts
Joined 09/2009

Just wanted to chime in and say that just because there aren't many comments, please don't get discouragedSmile I'm enjoying the show, just can't pick spots on where to argue or even ask for more explanations... hopefully that changes as I get to understand more of the game.

Posted almost 3 years ago

danzasmack

2265 posts
Joined 02/2007

Just wanted to chime in and say that just because there aren't many comments, please don't get discouragedSmile I'm enjoying the show, just can't pick spots on where to argue or even ask for more explanations... hopefully that changes as I get to understand more of the game.

We appreciate it!

grandmofftarkin

495 posts
Joined 04/2011

Same here. Love the series.

elmosong

26 posts
Joined 12/2008

hi,regarding the comments
the reason is simple:there were not many mistakes made !!! and the logic is well explained.

elmosong

26 posts
Joined 12/2008

Just a few remarks after watching the videos of the series so far...

In 08 ,you can always pretend that odds are present to continue(in hu )...and it is mostly because it is a split game.Even more in limit than pot limit because it is difficult to protect your hand in limit...

the difficulty in 08 is rather to put the opponets on a range and i found that unless you can have a real thought process(that is accurate) ,my game will remain at the same level.

Beware,i will deposit in the near future on merge and therefore i will keep the peanuts!!!

BigBadBabar

4504 posts
Joined 03/2007

iPOKErU

107 posts
Joined 01/2009

I am looking for other O8 limt players to do session reviews with!

PM me here and Ill be happy to talk to you on skype.

Also: nice series, keep it going!

One thing I would find intresting is videos on ranges in certain situations.

HomePoker ForumsMixed Games → Splitting Peanuts : Episode Seven