Coaching Poker Forums

50NL and 100NL HU coaching

or track by Email or RSS

riverfish

75 posts
Joined 01/2009

Looking for a sick 50nl and 100nl coach! I'm very determined to hit 400nl/600nl by the end of the year so I need someone who can help me get there!

Any suggestions? I heard phoinix was very good, but he hasn't replied to my PM yet Frown

Posted over 4 years ago

inspectorgadget

22 posts
Joined 05/2008

WalkOfLife is someone i'd recommend. He absolutely crushes 50nl and 100nl and I know from experience that he's also a really good teacher. He might be a better teacher than he is a player, and he's a pretty sick player too.

So ya that's who I suggest yo. I'd prob do a session with a couple different guys to see who I liked the best tho.

Posted over 4 years ago

Wilsonc91

6 posts
Joined 11/2008

WalkOfLife is someone i'd recommend. He absolutely crushes 50nl and 100nl and I know from experience that he's also a really good teacher. He might be a better teacher than he is a player, and he's a pretty sick player too.

So ya that's who I suggest yo. I'd prob do a session with a couple different guys to see who I liked the best tho.

Walkoflife is the best option by far. He won't be coaching for his current rate long, so get on it while you can (He has TONS of students signing up already. Look for his thread and you'll see some rave reviews.

Posted over 4 years ago

HomePoker ForumsCoaching → 50NL and 100NL HU coaching