Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by Nolan (Micro/Small Stakes)

Movin' on Up: Full Ring NL: Episode Two

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Movin' on Up: Full Ring NL: Episode Two by Nolan

Nolan splits this week playing 25NL and 10NL. The action is fast and furious as he 6 tables. He builds upon the topics he covered last week in the discussion of why to play full ring and how to play it better than your opponents.

About Movin' on Up: Full Ring NL Subscribe to

FoxwoodsFiend showed you what it takes to move up through the ranks of shorthanded No Limit. Now Nolan shows you how to do it in full ring games. With guest appearances by Full Ring coaches SoundedSimple, GoldSeraph and bottomset!

Tags

nolan nlhe movin' on up full ring 10nl 25nl 6-tabling live play

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Micro/Small Stakes
  • 48 minutes long
  • Posted over 5 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Movin' on Up: Full Ring NL: Episode Two

or track by Email or RSS

TheBeloved

77 posts
Joined 01/2008

JellyBean

91 posts
Joined 10/2008

Another excellant video as was your first one Nolan.

Keep 'em coming mate

Posted over 5 years ago

JellyBean

91 posts
Joined 10/2008

Nolan as i am just starting out on my FR journey what hud stats would you recommend using on screen for holdem manager.

Any other recommendations about using stats would also be appreciated.

Posted over 5 years ago

sickbay

96 posts
Joined 08/2008

"FoxwoodsFiend showed you what it takes to move up through the ranks of shorthanded No Limit"
what series is this? im interested!

Posted over 5 years ago

ThatDeviant

750 posts
Joined 08/2008

"FoxwoodsFiend showed you what it takes to move up through the ranks of shorthanded No Limit"
what series is this? im interested!

Movin' On Up.

Posted over 5 years ago

24fanatics

19 posts
Joined 08/2008

pkr_brat

797 posts
Joined 01/2008

resolution is bad on the wmv file cant see stack sizes, stats can just about make out the cards gona check the mp4 see what thats like

Posted over 5 years ago

dogmeat

31 posts
Joined 06/2008

resolution is bad on the wmv file cant see stack sizes, stats can just about make out the cards gona check the mp4 see what thats like

this

Posted over 5 years ago

Entity

8633 posts
Joined 11/2006

this

I'm producing it a higher resolution now, as a 6-tabling video we have to shrink it somewhat in order to make it playable on slower computers but it looks like this one was shrunk too much.

Rob

Posted over 5 years ago

Immortal77

13 posts
Joined 10/2008

PATheDeuce

231 posts
Joined 08/2008

Yes I agree, and thanks for a sharper production on the way.

To Nolan, which HUD stats in your opinion are the most relevant in MT'ing at these levels? Just the standard vpip, pfr and af? Do you tend to keep a minimalist HUD to keep the table less cluttered? Thanks.

TD

Posted over 5 years ago

TazUltimate

Production Manager
2766 posts
Joined 01/2008

The newer resolution videos are up. Once again I am really sorry for the prior mistake. Thank you all for your patience.

-Rusty

Posted over 5 years ago

shyturtle27

394 posts
Joined 02/2008

Maybe I missed it, Nolan, but could you explain what your HUD layout is? Thanks.

Posted over 5 years ago

PATheDeuce

231 posts
Joined 08/2008

In the KK hand around the 46:00 min mark, in an effort to make our river decision simpler, would a shove on the turn make more sense? Being that the turn brought in a second flush draw (5h 6c 9c 6h), and we have essentially a slightly bigger than pot size bet left (about $7 or so in a $6+ pot) and the fact that our opponent is likely stacking off with the overpair if we do get our stack in? Suppose the Ac hits instead of the As, we are still committed to getting the rest in when we bet $4 on the turn, correct? It feels like bombing the turn still will get the money in that spot, no?

TD

Posted over 5 years ago

HomePoker ForumsFull Ring No Limit → Movin' on Up: Full Ring NL : Episode Two