Poker Video: Limit Hold'Em by OnTheRail15 (High Stakes)

DC Shorts: OnTheRail15 (#1) - Checking back the Flop

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

DC Shorts: OnTheRail15 (#1) - Checking back the Flop by OnTheRail15

OnTheRail15 talks about checking back the flop in high-stakes Heads Up LHE games.

About DC Shorts Subscribe to

DC shorts are short content bursts brought to you by DC Labs. Roughly 1/4 the length of standard videos, these shorts are designed to review single hands, concepts or ideas. You'll receive the most up to date content available and stay in touch with the latest and greatest here at DC and the poker community at large. The more you post in the forums the more likely it is your post will be the inspiration for a future DC short!

Tags

dc shorts ontherail15 hulhe heads up lhe ipod friendly hh review hand replayer flop check

Video Details

• Game: lhe
  • Stakes: High Stakes
  • 15 minutes long
  • Posted over 3 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for DC Shorts: OnTheRail15 (#1) - Checking back the Flop

or track by Email or RSS

Kulk

1351 posts
Joined 11/2008

Cool video, nice to see some new HU LHE material

Posted over 3 years ago

Juice

431 posts
Joined 02/2010

finally some love for LHE players with ADD Poke Tongue

Posted over 3 years ago

Turkish Fish

237 posts
Joined 07/2010

very nice OnTheRail15. this was a very impressive video, i got a ton out of it. just as much info as a full video. Please make more ! there still are some secret HULHE players out there.
if there's any way you can make a whole advanced HULHE series, cash or sng, with or without DeathDonkey or Danzasmack, it would be cool.

edit: just realized this is 6 days old and you said in the video you're making a series of shorts. cool.

as i dive back into HULHE, i'll probably come up with some suggestions. the first one i have off the top of my head, topic-wise for these shorts, is maybe one on Late Game LHE HUSNG strategy, how it might change from the beginning or middle of the sng, and how it might be different from villain to villain. (if you're open to suggestions Poke Tongue)

Posted over 3 years ago

JacksonTens

7 posts
Joined 11/2009

This idea is directly taken from theBryce theory from back in '07.

Posted over 3 years ago

OnTheRail15

1344 posts
Joined 06/2008

This idea is directly taken from theBryce theory from back in '07.

We may have presented similar ideas and concepts, but I've never seen a Bryce video nor have I studied his style specifically.

Posted over 3 years ago

thesilverbail

3 posts
Joined 01/2012

Great video OTR.

How would you proceed with A-hi and K-hi (with and without b-door hearts) on this board?

And how much of this range construction is done off the table? Do you have a default strategy on many different boards that you adjust to your opponent as the game progresses.

And finally, what would your check back range look like against a good aggressive opponent on a K72r board?

Posted almost 3 years ago

OnTheRail15

1344 posts
Joined 06/2008

Hey. Which board texture are you referring to? Almost all of it is done off the table, although within the flow of the game a lot of it is done by feel. I certainly adjust as the match continues. I probably don't check back the k72r with anything. I'm not sure what that range would look like.

thesilverbail

3 posts
Joined 01/2012

Hey. Which board texture are you referring to?

6h5s8h.

HomePoker ForumsMid/High Stakes Limit Hold'em → DC Shorts : OnTheRail15 (#1) - Checking back the Flop