March 14, 2011
I'm reading more of Mind's Power Unleashed by Sam Chauhan, currently at page 104 of 288
What are some of your empowering questions? Write down 10 that you should repeatedly ask yourself.
- How can I learn more thai every day?
- How can I learn more about poker every day?
- How can I make more time to study languages and poker?
- How can I save more money?
- How can I learn to become more responsible?
- How can I become healthier?
- What daily routines can I implement that will improve in all aspects of my life?
- What is the best way to plan ahead?
- What can I do to improve my focus and concentration on my goals?
- How much would your life improve if you ONLY asked empowering questions?
“The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.”
—Hazrat Inayat Khan
Words of necessity are: must, have to, and need.
Use sentences like these:
1.) I MUST ask Tina how she did so well on her exam.
2.) I HAVE TO make more money.
3.) I NEED TO go to the gym today.
What are five things for which you are grateful?
- My family, the love they have for me and the support they continue to show
- My friends, the openness they have in their hearts and their ability to have fun
- My options, the world is open to me and I can go anywhere
- My mindset, the way I can look at things and analyse them both effectively and quickly
- My health, the way I can maintain a good shape with little effort - now imagine how much better it will be with regular exercise!
Start off each day with 5-10 things you are grateful for and by
practicing your affirmations and note any changes that occur.
You will notice a big difference in your mindset and energy
level. More people will be attracted to you and they will want
to be part of your energy. Allow them. When you say your affirmations,
don’t just say them with a normal voice. Speak with
incredible enthusiasm so that your ears will believe you. Use
your whole body so that your brain isn’t just the one focusing,
but so is your whole being. You will breathe differently. You
will think differently. You will live differently.
1.) I am the best.
2.) I attract positive people and things into my life.
3.) Good things happen to me every day.
4.) I am a positive thinker.
5.) I trust myself.
6.) I believe in myself.
7.) I know I can do it.
8.) I can easily make decisions.
9.) I have complete control over my future.
10.) I am not attached to the outcome.
11.) I am 100 percent committed to my success.
12.) My thoughts are extremely powerful.
13.) I am alive, excited, and full of energy.
14.) I am already successful in my mind.
15.) I am grateful for everything in my life.
Now I NEED to go study some thai!