September 29, 2010
- Sqz plz
- Be aware of stacksizes, look left!
- When iso-ing 3betting shorties to get it in with other players behind, just raise enough to commit the shortie, allowing yourself room to fold if another player comes over the top
- Same as above applies post flop, of course
- dont attack nits postflop, attack them preflop
- find peoples POH and exploit it
- look at all the factors in the hand, and go for the maximum +EV, not just go for +EV
- bet for the right reason
- get them to fold out their better air
- iso more
- dont bluff oop with no equity
- AThh vs Mertes 7.29am 26/sept hands that fold to turn bet, hands that call turn bet exercise, with asumptions
- take the initiative always if possible
- take more aggressive lines in general
- when somes range is capped in a spot, you should think about bet turn and river as a bluff - put pressure
- look out for spots where villains are waving the white flag
- dont 4bet 3handed light bcos 1 peoples 3betting value ranges are wider and thus your 4betting range is percieved lighter and you will get shoved on more, thus only 4bet for value and preferable flat more 3bets
- play in shorter sessions have a break!
- GET INTO HU POTS KQo MW CAN NOT
- Lead when there is lots of value to be had
- Bet when there is many values to be had
when they wave the white flag just fucking bet!!!!!
Posted By Acombfosho at 09:42 AM