All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 5: Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.

or track by Email or RSS

RazzMeTazz

1 posts
Joined 05/2010

I have the same problem as all these guys, If I go to the rakeback page I get logout, and when I log in from there it sends me back to DC
(cleared cookies etc. Tried it with Chrome, Safari and IE)

Posted about 8 years ago

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

I have the same problem as all these guys, If I go to the rakeback page I get logout, and when I log in from there it sends me back to DC
(cleared cookies etc. Tried it with Chrome, Safari and IE)

I just made a change to your account, can you please log out and back in and see if it solved the issue?

Thanks!

Posted about 8 years ago

H.R. Pufnstuf

1 posts
Joined 05/2010

Hi, I just signed up hoping to get started on Full Tilt with rakeback. Seems I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I'm using IE, cleared my cookies, no luck. What should I do next?

Posted about 8 years ago

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hi, I just signed up hoping to get started on Full Tilt with rakeback. Seems I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I'm using IE, cleared my cookies, no luck. What should I do next?

Should be fixed now, please try again?
thanks..

Posted about 8 years ago

SuicidePrincess

1 posts
Joined 05/2010

same problem. when I go to rakeback offers I am no longer logged in.

Posted almost 8 years ago

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

same problem. when I go to rakeback offers I am no longer logged in.

Oops sorry about that, you should be ok now, please try again.

Hegelian

269 posts
Joined 03/2009

Hi
I have the same problems like these guys before. Everything works fine in mozilla, but in explorer I cant get to my rakeback account. Any suggestions?
Thanks
hegelian

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hi
I have the same problems like these guys before. Everything works fine in mozilla, but in explorer I cant get to my rakeback account. Any suggestions?
Thanks
hegelian

Your account appears fine, this sounds like you have an issue with your cookies in internet explorer. Perhaps the security settings are too high and it doesn't allow any cookies to be stored? If you have both IE and Mozilla my advice is to just stick with Mozilla Smile Smile

Hegelian

269 posts
Joined 03/2009

Your account appears fine, this sounds like you have an issue with your cookies in internet explorer. Perhaps the security settings are too high and it doesn't allow any cookies to be stored? If you have both IE and Mozilla my advice is to just stick with Mozilla Smile Smile

Yeah, I use mozilla, but if I want to make account via rakeback section I have to go via explorer and thats why I want to use explorer.

Hegelian

269 posts
Joined 03/2009

Yeah, I use mozilla, but if I want to make account via rakeback section I have to go via explorer and thats why I want to use explorer.

Problem solved Smile

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

takubox

3 posts
Joined 06/2010

I have similar problem, ive cleared cookies and restarted etc. but no luck.

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

I have similar problem, ive cleared cookies and restarted etc. but no luck.

Can you try to clear cookies, log out of DC and log back in? I just updated your account.
Thanks!

takubox

3 posts
Joined 06/2010

Can you try to clear cookies, log out of DC and log back in? I just updated your account.
Thanks!

No difference, when i click "rakeback" i just see the Home page and Rakeback login space on the right and when i log in to Rakeback i get thrown back to DC dashboard with a brief text tham im already logged in...

DeathDonkey

5388 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hey, sorry it took so long but I think its finally fixed for you takubox.

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.