Friday, June 8, 2012
I created a new online petition to specific Members of Congress, including one member who is not on either Twitter or Facebook. As the petition system emails each recipient with the results, this is yet one more avenue by which we can reach each member!
- Let's promote the petition via the prefilled tweet HERE and by sharing the post HERE on our own Facebook walls.
- If you're like me, you get invited to various Facebook poker pages. Let's share/post the post HEREon those pages. HERE is an example. If you host a website, please consider posting the graphic below to encourage participation as well. Thanks!
- The earlier poker petition just closed, with 9200 signatures! Let's tweet half of the recipients with the results: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
- Let's send a prefilled tweet promoting today's action plan HERE (or retweet HERE), and let's share the action on our own Facebook walls HERE.
If you'd like to do more today:
- Let's visit the Texas GOP Convention Facebook wall HERE and the Texas GOP Facebook wall HERE to share our thoughts on their rejection of PPA's application for a booth at the state convention. Let's also comment on posts on their main pages HERE and HERE.
- The earlier poker petition just closed, with 9200 signatures. Tomorrow's action plan will include tweets to the remaining recipients. You can do them today if you wish, but I recommend waiting a couple of hours after sending today's tweets. They contain links, so blasting out all eleven at once may set off Twitter's spam detectors: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
Please reply in this thread with tweeted, signed, done, etc. to encourage others. Thanks for participating!