All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 8: Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.

or track by Email or RSS

Snaap

16 posts
Joined 04/2011

Doesnt work for me Frown
logged in to dc,but not to dcrb, and if i log in on the rakeback site, i just see the mainpage.

Posted almost 7 years ago

xlemmy

25 posts
Joined 01/2011

I am having the same problems as everyone else.

A day or two ago I logged into RAKEBACK and saw a service ticket listed...now when I login it just sends me to My DC...I don't have any Rakeback info at all.

I just set up a Carbon Poker acct today thru DC Rakeback and apparently there are some glitches? I want to deposit there tomorrow but am reluctant to do so until I'm comfortable the RAKEBACK is setup properly.

Thank you

Posted over 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

Doesnt work for me Frown
logged in to dc,but not to dcrb, and if i log in on the rakeback site, i just see the mainpage.

Log out of DC, clear your cookies, log back into DC and then click the rake back link.

Posted over 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

I am having the same problems as everyone else.

A day or two ago I logged into RAKEBACK and saw a service ticket listed...now when I login it just sends me to My DC...I don't have any Rakeback info at all.

I just set up a Carbon Poker acct today thru DC Rakeback and apparently there are some glitches? I want to deposit there tomorrow but am reluctant to do so until I'm comfortable the RAKEBACK is setup properly.

Thank you

Hi,

Did you follow these instructions for the Carbon promotion:
http://www.deucescracked.com/promotions/carbonpoker_rakeback

Email: support@deucescracked.com if you have any more questions.

Thank you,
Joe

Posted over 6 years ago

xlemmy

25 posts
Joined 01/2011

Hi,

Did you follow these instructions for the Carbon promotion:
http://www.deucescracked.com/promotions/carbonpoker_rakeback

Email: support@deucescracked.com if you have any more questions.

Thank you,
Joe

Yes I followed the very specific directions. I have traded a couple of mails with support, but the last time they mailed me was Friday, and at that time they told me they had no record of my email address, even though I setup a DC Rakeback acct back in January.
A few days ago I sent in a couple of questions via the CONTACT window on DC Rakeback. Shortly thereafter the answers I needed appeared there with a ticket #.

I then went thru the instructions to delete my cookies, and used the DC link to go to Carbon, download their software, and setup my acct. After that was completed I went back to the DC link to enter my Carbon Poker screenname for tracking purposes. Since then I havent heard from DC Rakeback, and no longer will ticket #s come up when I click the 'CONTACT' tab - in fact when I click anything on the DC Rakeback homepage, it seems to have no understanding of my ID or acct.

Like many of the other posters here, when I try to LOGIN on DC Rakeback, it takes me out of Rakeback and directly to the My DC Dashboard.

Posted over 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

Yes I followed the very specific directions. I have traded a couple of mails with support, but the last time they mailed me was Friday, and at that time they told me they had no record of my email address, even though I setup a DC Rakeback acct back in January.
A few days ago I sent in a couple of questions via the CONTACT window on DC Rakeback. Shortly thereafter the answers I needed appeared there with a ticket #.

I then went thru the instructions to delete my cookies, and used the DC link to go to Carbon, download their software, and setup my acct. After that was completed I went back to the DC link to enter my Carbon Poker screenname for tracking purposes. Since then I havent heard from DC Rakeback, and no longer will ticket #s come up when I click the 'CONTACT' tab - in fact when I click anything on the DC Rakeback homepage, it seems to have no understanding of my ID or acct.

Like many of the other posters here, when I try to LOGIN on DC Rakeback, it takes me out of Rakeback and directly to the My DC Dashboard.

What deposit code did you use?

Posted over 6 years ago

xlemmy

25 posts
Joined 01/2011

What deposit code did you use?

I didn't have to use a deposit code yet b/c I only set the acct up. The deposit code is entered ONLY when making the deposit, right?
I have been waiting to deposit until I was confirmed that the rakeback was ok and setup.

The code I have (for first deposit) is DC2011

and the last ticket# I have from Rakeback Support is: Ticket ID: L5G5R3G2

thanks Joe for your help

Posted over 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

I didn't have to use a deposit code yet b/c I only set the acct up. The deposit code is entered ONLY when making the deposit, right?
I have been waiting to deposit until I was confirmed that the rakeback was ok and setup.

The code I have (for first deposit) is DC2011

and the last ticket# I have from Rakeback Support is: Ticket ID: L5G5R3G2

thanks Joe for your help

The DC2011 Carbon Poker code is a separate program. Your rakeback will appear in your Carbon Poker client.

To check your Carbon rakeback, open Carbon Poker and click Player Admin button, your browser will launch and you will be able to see under My Account, Rakeback Report.

You have entered your Carbon Poker nickname and once you deposit you should be tracking rakeback.

If you have more questions email: support@deucescracked.com

Thanks,
Joe

Posted over 6 years ago

xlemmy

25 posts
Joined 01/2011

Hey Joe....followed the steps as you suggested and the My Account Rakeback Report seems to be there (even though I have $0 Rakeback at present)

Will make first deposit and keep my fingers crossed

Thanks again for your help

Posted over 6 years ago

77shrappers77

1 posts
Joined 07/2011

i have tried all the above a few times as you have said and cannot login to my rakeback anything u cando to help me please 77shrappers77

Posted over 6 years ago

SeanS

1 posts
Joined 07/2011

Sorry to drag up an old thread but i'm having the same problem everyone else before me has mentioned. I've tried deleting cookies and restarting (I use firefox) with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted over 6 years ago

twobarrels

47 posts
Joined 08/2010

Hi,
Have one RB account here on DB - sadly with site no longer with us - just tried setting one up for a diferent site but said my email already existed !? do I need to do anything extra here ? Already set up account on site as per DC RB instructions. Ta.

Posted about 6 years ago

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hi,
Have one RB account here on DB - sadly with site no longer with us - just tried setting one up for a diferent site but said my email already existed !? do I need to do anything extra here ? Already set up account on site as per DC RB instructions. Ta.

Hi,

Can you email us at support@deucescracked.com with all the details (username, username on new site, new site you signed up on) so we can look into it for you?

Rob

Posted about 6 years ago

twobarrels

47 posts
Joined 08/2010

lewiswood

1 posts
Joined 03/2012

i have the same problem i log in to my account and when i click on rakebacks it sais i need to log in.. i have deleted cookied etc so cam someone help please?

Posted almost 6 years ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → Problems logging into your rakeback account? Try these steps.