All About DeucesCracked Poker Forums

Page 2: Nav bar thinks I'm logged out

or track by Email or RSS

Entity

8664 posts
Joined 11/2006

I have a related problem, everytime I load a page I first see the logged out navigation bar before it loads the proper one (a second later or so).

Yeah, this isn't a bug but is the way the system has to work for asynchronous loading. It's a big obnoxious so I'm trying to speed it up, but there isn't much we can do for it for the time being.

thanks,
Rob

Posted over 2 years ago

HJD

1017 posts
Joined 05/2010

unfortunately, this problem is back for me Frown

Posted over 2 years ago

Entity

8664 posts
Joined 11/2006

unfortunately, this problem is back for me Frown

Which browser do you use, and what version (and OS)?

Rob

Posted over 2 years ago

HJD

1017 posts
Joined 05/2010

explorer, not sure what version and windows 7. i had the problem a while back, it got better and now its back and very annoying.

Posted over 2 years ago

Entity

8664 posts
Joined 11/2006

explorer, not sure what version and windows 7. i had the problem a while back, it got better and now its back and very annoying.

If you can figure out the version it would be pretty helpful - it's related to our code but without access to the browser version, I'm not sure I can figure out what the bug is.

Edit: I've pushed some small changes and tested in IE8 - everything is working ok on a test account, IE8/Windows 7. If you are still having problems, try logging out and back in, and let me know if the problems remain after that.

thanks,
Rob

Posted over 2 years ago

HJD

1017 posts
Joined 05/2010

OK, i updated to IE 9 and it seems to be ok now Smile

Posted over 2 years ago

HomePoker ForumsAll About DeucesCracked → Nav bar thinks I'm logged out