Beginner Limit Hold'em Poker Forums

QQ...river value.

or track by Email or RSS

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

I\'m pretty sure he will bet if I check, maybe he checks behind with an A? I\'ve been involved in a few hands with him recently where I bet each street, then C/F\'d the river for whatever that is worth.

Given your breakdown here, let him bet a busted draw.

Posted over 7 years ago

DeathDonkey

5389 posts
Joined 11/2006

Yeah I like a check/call here. He\'ll often have like 9 high gutterball draw that missed and is counterfeited and take a stab. He might bet ace high for you anyway, you have to call a raise even though you won\'t love it (well if you are certain you have him maybe you should checkraise and hope he calls with ace high but that\'s pretty reaching).

-DeathDonkey

Posted over 7 years ago

*TT*

576 posts
Joined 01/2007

What would you have done if he raised the turn?

TTGrinry:

Posted over 7 years ago

HollywoodDB

232 posts
Joined 02/2007

1/2 6max WPX

Villian is overly AG. His open raise range is huge, most suited connecters, any pair, any A, any broadway. He seems to peel most flops with anything, and will raise any piece.

1 fold, Villian raises, all fold, Hero 3bets QQ on the BB, Villian calls...2 to the flop.

FLOP: KTJr
Hero bets, Villian calls.

I know he is raising a K or J, maybe not a T or a smaller pair.

TURN: K

Hero bets, Villian calls

River: J

I\'m 99% sure MHIG. Whats my line? I\'m pretty sure he will bet if I check, maybe he checks behind with an A? I\'ve been involved in a few hands with him recently where I bet each street, then C/F\'d the river for whatever that is worth.

bet or C/C?

Posted over 7 years ago

HomePoker ForumsBeginner Limit Hold'em → QQ...river value.