General Poker Discussion Poker Forums

What has DeucesCracked done for you?

or track by Email or RSS

Entity

8666 posts
Joined 11/2006

Hey guys,

We're rolling out an update to our homepage for logged-out visitors in the next week or so and we'd like to have some quotes on what DeucesCracked has done for your game. I'll be putting ~3 of the quotes up there, so give us a shoutout in this thread with your thoughts on what DC has done for you -- 2-3 sentences max. We may edit them for length to make sure they fit, but we'd love to hear your stories. Smile

thanks,
Rob

Posted over 4 years ago

infire

1422 posts
Joined 02/2008

When I joined, the thought processes of a player like KRANTZ were labyrinthine to the point of incomprehension; I could see how high the mountain was.

It's no longer unusual for me to think I understand what the hell he's saying. Smile

Posted over 4 years ago

Malefiicus

1029 posts
Joined 03/2008

I quit my job and started playing poker back in February of 08', after a month of losing over 50BI at micro stakes, I joined DC. I've been living off poker ever since; if anything in this world could help you become a winning player, this is it.

If you can edit it and make it better, go for it

Posted over 4 years ago

Chazb0t

1822 posts
Joined 01/2009

Transitioned me from a losing to a breakeven to a winning poker player. I'm a DC member for life! It's like having a second family.

Posted over 4 years ago

bferst

295 posts
Joined 12/2009

DeucesCracked has made me a better player. period.

Posted over 4 years ago

besthand17

200 posts
Joined 08/2008

DC taught me what it takes to be a winner long term.

Posted over 4 years ago

ron0914

Section 9
902 posts
Joined 06/2009

Deuces Cracked taught me what books, games and forums couldn't. - DC taught me how to learn!

Posted over 4 years ago

SnappieVouz

2620 posts
Joined 03/2009

DC made me a student of this game, it made me think about this game in a way i never expected.

Posted over 4 years ago

TheLetace

288 posts
Joined 08/2009

liquid_quik

2065 posts
Joined 09/2008

I played break-even online poker for 4 years before finding DeucesCracked, for the last 5 months I've made more money playing poker than at my full-time job.

Posted over 4 years ago

yeahthatsme

734 posts
Joined 06/2008

Deuces taught me how to correctly think about poker.

Posted over 4 years ago

delcrossb

4267 posts
Joined 04/2009

I went from a massive loser at 1c/2c NLHE to a solid winner at 1/2 8 game and PLO50 in 9 months and literally could not have done it without the help of the forums and videos.

Posted over 4 years ago

Niklius

259 posts
Joined 11/2009

DeucesCracked - "Where Everybody Knows Your Name"

or

DeucesCracked - "Where Jason Ho Isn't"

Posted over 4 years ago

G586

75 posts
Joined 09/2008

Not suitable as a testimonial but I was playing 10nl at PS the other day for the 1st time in ages and a guy gave me a lecture on how I should limp and then check call down the streets, rather than do what I was doing...obviously my game has been changed by watching and learning.

So much more accessible than books. I think my poker game(s) has come on leaps and bounds, I even gave Omaha 8 a go the other day....

Posted over 4 years ago

1BYONE

5525 posts
Joined 05/2009

DC opens my eyes to a new world where everything is possible Wink

Posted over 4 years ago

HomePoker ForumsGeneral Poker Discussion → What has DeucesCracked done for you?