General Poker Discussion Poker Forums

Page 17: Meet the members of DeucesCracked.

or track by Email or RSS

xxEquinox

73 posts
Joined 06/2008

RL First Name: Ben
Occupation: I don't think I'm good enough to put poker but that's about all I do
Favorite (Sports Team, food, place, beach, pet, etc...anything goes here): any NE team except maybe the bruins cause I don't care about hockey, Pizza (so simple dial the number and they bring it right to your door),
Random Fact: I suck at cash games and want to learn to beat them badly
DC member you wish you could meet: I'm from MA so I obviously want to meet Joe Tall.

Posted over 6 years ago

BaronMcCool

83 posts
Joined 08/2008

RL First Name: Bret
Occupation: Games Programming student at University of Derby, England/Game Designer (student placement)
Favorite (Sports Team, food, place, beach, pet, etc...anything goes here): I don't really follow sport, chinese food is the best.
Random Fact: Working on a football MMO called 'football superstars'. Can't think of anything else atm.
DC member you wish you could meet: idk, all of them.

Posted over 6 years ago

xerocat

674 posts
Joined 03/2008

My wife is Japanese. We live in Irvine, CA. She is very good friends with Ramage Jackson's wife. I was over their house for his last fight. Maybe I'll introduce you all someday!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been such a huge Jackson fanboy since back when he first started fighting in Pride. I remember in one fight a few years back where he actually put his cell phone number out there and told his fans to call him. WTF!? Obv. we called immediately, and got "Users mailbox is full", lol. Huge MMA buff here. Really hated to hear about what happened a few days after his loss to Forest. He better get back on the horse! Wish him the best!

P.S. Joe, you'd be my biggest hero if we ever ran into each other and I got the intro!

Posted over 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been such a huge Jackson fanboy since back when he first started fighting in Pride. I remember in one fight a few years back where he actually put his cell phone number out there and told his fans to call him. WTF!? Obv. we called immediately, and got "Users mailbox is full", lol. Huge MMA buff here. Really hated to hear about what happened a few days after his loss to Forest. He better get back on the horse! Wish him the best!

P.S. Joe, you'd be my biggest hero if we ever ran into each other and I got the intro!

He's taking a bit of time off right now, it's a strange story for sure.

Posted over 6 years ago

bigP

138 posts
Joined 08/2008

RL First Name: Michael
Occupation: University Student Taking Commerce Just Finished my 1st year
Favorite:
-Sports Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
-Food: Pasta
-Place: Paradise Island, Atlantis in specific
-Beach: Atlantis
-Penis Size: .........
Random Fact: I'm quite into the PUA community
DC member you wish you could meet: Tubasteve I've seen him on 2p2 and i love his vids

Posted over 6 years ago

michaelsc

95 posts
Joined 03/2008

Name: Michael Schwartz
favorites: No Limit Omaha home games(great game if you feel like gambling), golf, being an uncle, and freedom from poker.
Random Fact: I have the exact same name as the Mix Master Mike from the Beastie Boys. I'm renting one of his houses in Vegas and realized that we had the same name when the real estate agent was in shock when I told her my name. It might seem cool, but its kind of shitty when your mail gets forwarded and you can't put any of the power bills in your name.

Posted over 6 years ago

improva

3892 posts
Joined 02/2008

RL First Name: Oliver
Location: Home is where my laptop is. But mostly Copenhagen, Denmark.
Favorite: Gourmet food and wine, Paris, table soccer
Random Fact: I admire people who search for the truth but oppose those who claim they have found it. I don't believe in free will.
DC member you wish you could meet: Anyone in Paris, NYC or Copenhagen who will drink a bottle of wine with me.

Posted over 6 years ago

Virge

17 posts
Joined 07/2008

Name: Steven Lawrence
Occupation: poker, but doesn't touch old income Frown(former=patent lit./I.P. attorney)
Location: Las Vegas, Green Valley area (spent most of life in Austin or Virginia though)
Favorites: winning at any competition, freedom to do vv/e I want when and how I want, my family, friends, and dogs (not always in that order!), texas music, ATL/H-Town rap, travelling (esp SW road trips)
DC member(s) you wish you could meet: Krantz/BalugaWhale/anyone in Vegas
Random Fact: Poker is like my 4th career (political candidate/activist, computer programmer, lawyer), succeeded at everything except, thank God, getting elected to higher office, just have ADD and hate being tied down to a job I s'pose.
Shameless Plug: My Blog
Other: Really want to meet other Vegas DC members, haven't lived here long

Posted over 6 years ago

Dislexsik

93 posts
Joined 06/2008

Name: Davy
Favorites:Going out, movies, poker, enjoying life, playing most games they got in bar like tablesoccer, pool,
also got rockband recently, really enjoy drumming
food: spaghetti, mussels
place:Home
DC member(s) you wish you could meet: FWF and Krant, i really like their humor
Random Fact: Im pretty good at halo 1 on xbox

Posted over 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

This thread rules, bumpage for the new members..

Posted over 6 years ago

dwjrcb

6 posts
Joined 08/2008

RL First Name: Bryan
Favorite:
-Sports Team: New York Mets/Pittsburgh Steelers
Random Fact: I talk to myself more than anyone should.
DC member you wish you could meet: I'm a n00b so any will do.

Posted over 6 years ago

BrianJensen

490 posts
Joined 05/2008

RL First Name: Lawrence
Occupation: Student (Mathematics and Statistics), Work outside service at a golf course
Favorite (Sports Team, food, place, beach, pet, etc...anything goes here): Sports team: Arizona State anything, Beer: Coors Light, Interests: Poker, Golf, and Beer Pong
Random Fact: Played golf in high school, was almost good enough to play in college, broke 70 for the first time on a regulation course from the tips when I was 15.
DC member you wish you could meet: Krantz obv

Finally, another Arizona DC member! I've been so alone. lol
I was a HS golfer and had a few scholarships sent my way but always wanted to be a SunDevil, so I declined em. I'm a bit older than you though, 26. Welcome to DC!

Posted over 6 years ago

Dislexsik

93 posts
Joined 06/2008

ahhh, i notice i spelled the grandmasters name wrong, its KrantZ!

Posted over 6 years ago

GaryGanu

32 posts
Joined 01/2008

RL First Name: Gary
Occupation: Sold a website in 2000 and own currently own MaxBoxing.com
Favorite: My favorite thing is a great Brunch with freinds on the weekend or riding my Busa on a perfect day while listening to my ipod
Random Fact: both my wife and i are die hard poker players.
DC member you wish you could meet: Vanessa

Posted over 6 years ago

waqsfeu

7 posts
Joined 07/2008

RL First Name: Antoine
Favorite (Sports Team, food, place, beach, pet, etc...anything goes here):
Random Fact: I took a homework from internet for my exam and I got The Congratulations Poke Tongue
I completely broke my desk for having lose a 18$ pot when I began poker and now I can lose nearly 800$ before being a little nervous.
DC member you wish you could meet: Vanessa Selbst for sure !

Posted over 6 years ago

HomePoker ForumsGeneral Poker Discussion → Meet the members of DeucesCracked.