General Poker Discussion Poker Forums

Hallo DC!

or track by Email or RSS

JaKoB_19

46 posts
Joined 04/2012

I just want to take second to introduce myself. My name is Jakob and am 19. My parents just move to US from Roskilde for my dads job. I was playing MSNLHE on stars, but can't now that I live in states. I'll be starting school in fall so I am going to kill some time till then and load $25 on Merge and start my own micro challenge. I hope to be at $200NL by school. I will be posting hands, watching vids and only playing 1000 or so hands a day so I can review afterwards. Will start at $4NL and play freeroll tornies as well. This is first time on DC as I was on Cardrunners and 2+2 before. Look forward to posting!

Jakob

Posted almost 2 years ago

Noobalube

361 posts
Joined 02/2012

Welcome man! This is a great site and the people are great. Good luck to you in your challenge.

danzasmack

2186 posts
Joined 02/2007

PrinzVonHapunkt

1458 posts
Joined 12/2010

Welcome, I think if you dont get frustrated about the low stakes aspect you'll be at the top of mount robusto in no time and I think you'll like it here Wink

JaKoB_19

46 posts
Joined 04/2012

Welcome, I think if you dont get frustrated about the low stakes aspect you'll be at the top of mount robusto in no time and I think you'll like it here Wink

Yes, going from $200-$400NL to $4NL will be tough, but I will stay focused!

BeatItPlease

446 posts
Joined 10/2010

Roskilde? Always wanted to go to Roskilde festival. I love the diversity of genres there and the fact that it has few but great headliners! You ever been there?

Good luck! Keep us updated on your progress!

Zavodovski

138 posts
Joined 01/2012

Gogogo! Good luck! Maybe blog about your challenge progress if you have time? Smile

Kazm

414 posts
Joined 12/2009

Gl! Why the dutch flag btw i thought u were dutch.

Noobalube

361 posts
Joined 02/2012

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't say anything. Smile

JaKoB_19

46 posts
Joined 04/2012