I need someone for a project!
Requirements: you play poker at either the 100NL or 200NL level (6-max only please), have taken shots (maybe even lots) at the next stake and can NOT move up successfully. you put in a fair amount of volume and have enough free time to groove this project. (camtasia skills are very welcome).
Here are a few questions to answer (you can ship to me by PM or post in this thread). I'm going to pick someone in a week or so.
1. If at first you don't succeed....
2. An eye for an eye? Or the peaceful warrior walks away?
3. What's the strongest part of your poker game?
4. What's the weakest part of your poker game?
5. What site do you play on? Why?
6. You order food and the total is $15.35. Delivery guy shows up with "No Change" for the $20 you were going to pay with. What do you do?
7. Mr. T or Pee-Wee Herman?
8. Mike Tyson or Mike McDermott?
9. Canadian Bacon or Ham? Explain your answer.
10. Guy spits on and pushes your girlfriend in a bar because she won't blow him in the bathroom, he has 3 homies with him. What do you do?
11. You can choose your teacher for the rest of the year. One is strict and values discipline and hard work. The other isn't strict at all and you can probably get away with cutting class or listening to music or chillin' on your laptop in the back of the room and not get in trouble, and still pass the class. Which do you choose and why?
12. Why should I choose you for this project?
Answer with as much/little detail as you like, skip questions if you want, answer however you like.