Podcasts Poker Forums

Hey Ball Episode 76: One Tough Mudder (Official Discussion)

or track by Email or RSS

TazUltimate

Production Manager
2766 posts
Joined 01/2008

DiggerTheDog

696 posts
Joined 09/2008

lol

Chuck is a camel.

did I get it right? - you are aspiring to having your drink selection known by a bartender who works the morning shift???
sure when you are 21 and first earning your stripes drinking on a 4 day or w/e but I do not think I have heard anyone aspire to be an alcho

lol

Posted almost 3 years ago

rubbishaka80

555 posts
Joined 07/2007

Alternus

29 posts
Joined 02/2009

God i hate NFL (mostly because i'm from Finland and i just don't know anything about the game). Let the season end soooon. More Chucks drinking stories, Joe's jurassic era- stories (sorry) and maybe some poker content too (that one might be too much to ask).

And seriously Chuck, as a beer love myself: Bud light? WTF? Don't you have decent beers in states?

Oh and bring back Chris.

mitch

2039 posts
Joined 01/2008

TtheAntlers

1270 posts
Joined 01/2010

danzasmack

2261 posts
Joined 02/2007

lol

Chuck is a camel.

did I get it right? - you are aspiring to having your drink selection known by a bartender who works the morning shift???
sure when you are 21 and first earning your stripes drinking on a 4 day or w/e but I do not think I have heard anyone aspire to be an alcho

lol

Sometimes you want to go where nobody wants to know your name!

While I was blown away by the awesomeness of their bar regularity, I more aspire to have a place that comfortable.

HomePoker ForumsPodcasts → Hey Ball Episode 76: One Tough Mudder (Official Discussion)