Podcasts Poker Forums

Page 6: Subscription Podcast Coming

or track by Email or RSS

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5679 posts
Joined 01/2009

Enjoyment derived from playing and being able to learn are both factors that need to be considered when determining someone's motive to play online. Not everyone plays poker for the allmighty $.

Posted over 2 years ago

delcrossb

4262 posts
Joined 04/2009

Wow, ok thanks.

Maybe I just really enjoy playing and am willing to tolerate the risk that I am fully aware of.

That wasn't really directed at you.

Posted over 2 years ago

Julebag

48 posts
Joined 02/2011

That wasn't really directed at you.

Ah ok. It seemed that way, lo siento Smile

Posted over 2 years ago

vherreral

7 posts
Joined 11/2010

Will i be able to pay $9 in January and get all the episodes u've done from october through december (like 16 episodes rite?)?, if so, i will not pay February, March and April but until May and get another 16 episodes, and so on.

Posted over 2 years ago

chilledmilktasty

23 posts
Joined 05/2009

Will i be able to pay $9 in January and get all the episodes u've done from october through december (like 16 episodes rite?)?, if so, i will not pay February, March and April but until May and get another 16 episodes, and so on.

I don't think this "loophole" would hurt Bart's bottom line too much as most subscribes will probably derive value from getting new content every week as opposed to stock piling the shows.

Posted over 2 years ago

smallfish691

3 posts
Joined 04/2011

Is this available yet? Where do we sign up?

Posted over 2 years ago

jtcdc

2 posts
Joined 01/2011

I'm in for sure. For someone who only plays live cash now what else is out there? Sure there is the 2+2 live low stakes NL forum but that is about it. I do agree with some of the earlier posters that it will be a smaller audience (=less PR), but a more targeted one. Bart's niche is very targeted to live 1/2, 2/5, 5/5, 5/10. If you seriously play any of those stakes $9/ month is a joke. Think of what you tip the waitresses, dealers, valet car parkers in one night alone. I track all of that. For me it is around $20 per session. What did you learn from any of those people that will be +EV for your game? Sure, you don't look like an a hole if you don't stiff them on tips but that's it. I consider it a pure investment and a no brainer. Thanks Bart, keep up the good work and +1 about repeating the board because I listen while driving.

Posted over 2 years ago

cbmonfort

11 posts
Joined 08/2011

I agree, totally worth it. And repeating the board (and your holdings) are definitely helpful and keep me from having to scroll back. When can we sign up for the new podcast? I think you said the first episode will come out tomorrow...

Posted over 2 years ago

livebikebart

276 posts
Joined 03/2008

I agree, totally worth it. And repeating the board (and your holdings) are definitely helpful and keep me from having to scroll back. When can we sign up for the new podcast? I think you said the first episode will come out tomorrow...

Can't confirm 100% but keep your eyes out for content and the signup page tonight.

Posted over 2 years ago

scotty200480

6 posts
Joined 02/2011

Love the podcasts, but the subscription idea stinks!!

GL anyway.

Posted over 2 years ago

livebikebart

276 posts
Joined 03/2008

Love the podcasts, but the subscription idea stinks!!

GL anyway.

Can I get your viewpoint as to why?

Posted over 2 years ago

cbmonfort

11 posts
Joined 08/2011

aarongerdes

Chinese Poker Fish
127 posts
Joined 01/2008

It isn't working.

In order to help troubleshoot, we'll need more details. Are you having problems signing up or getting the podcast in iTunes?

Posted over 2 years ago

cbmonfort

11 posts
Joined 08/2011

The problem is in signing up. I get an error message when I tried to pay for the subscription. Also is there a way to link to that page from the website so I dont have to type in the exact url that bart posted on twitter?

Posted over 2 years ago

bellatrix

826 posts
Joined 12/2007

Please update the podcast tab/page to reflect the changes.
I can't access:

Error message:
Something went wrong while creating your subscription. You have a basic account, your payment was successful, but your account may not work correctly. We have been notified and will fix your account shortly.
Click to dismiss

I get: http://www.deucescracked.com/podcast_subscriptions/101

Posted over 2 years ago

HomePoker ForumsPodcasts → Subscription Podcast Coming