Podcasts Poker Forums

Page 2: 2 times a months = not ok

or track by Email or RSS

NixonTheGrouch

Section 9
1155 posts
Joined 11/2008

just tell them you want to be on the show imo. it will bring the quality up greatly!

It's so weird that you didn't get interviewed last week.

Posted over 3 years ago

bellatrix

826 posts
Joined 12/2007

Guys, can we start a new thread for Tecmo's podcast?

Posted over 3 years ago

Buby2132

1476 posts
Joined 09/2010

just tell them you want to be on the show imo. it will bring the quality up greatly!

Im quite a big deal from where im from. Smile

EDIT: Sorry Bellatrix, im just trolling this thread.

Posted over 3 years ago

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5686 posts
Joined 01/2009

Sorry for the derail. I will start a new thread.

We should probably pick one thread to discuss DP though. Either this one or

www.deucescracked.com/topics/384651?forum_id=7

Posted over 3 years ago

KedS

217 posts
Joined 02/2011

I've been listening to his shows since pokerroad days and he really is the reason I decided to join DC instead of some other training site.

Isn't his part as a live player exacty what you'd need to keep the US-players coming?

Posted over 3 years ago

Joe Tall

6693 posts
Joined 11/2006

I've been listening to his shows since pokerroad days and he really is the reason I decided to join DC instead of some other training site.

Isn't his part as a live player exacty what you'd need to keep the US-players coming?

Yes! That is why Bart has an upcoming live play video series, and look for more live play video from our coaches soon as well!

Posted over 3 years ago

2fouroffsuit

1974 posts
Joined 01/2008

bobix

12 posts
Joined 09/2009

Let Bart run his podcast on a weekly basis and integrate your live pay content with the show. This will bring you new members and keep some old ones from leaving.

Posted over 3 years ago

I3betyoutillyoudie

2519 posts
Joined 11/2010

I really don't think you need to insult people to get your point across.

Posted over 3 years ago

doc.lemon

1810 posts
Joined 07/2009

I really don't think you need to insult people to get your point across.

Yeah you do. Biatch! You know that I am a big fan of offensive tone, and when someone else uses it It doesn't stem any emotion whatsoever and I just focus on the content, but the offensive tone makes me read the post Poke Tongue

To be honest I think I disagree with the OP's concerns, deuceplays along with pokerstatic hot seat are the two best podcasts on the internet, are you guys planning on cutting the frequency of deuceplays or something? For me personally it's more about quality than quantity, and if I have to wait 4 weeks but have latherass, Blah, Nanonoko, Grindcore or the interesting live reg from the recent episode on I absolutely don't mind. I have listened some of the podcasts many times over and I must agree that some of them really contain more useful information than a lot of DC videos, but that doesn't mean you have to spit 2 per week and inevitably lower the quality of content and guests.

Posted over 3 years ago

dayoldhater

698 posts
Joined 08/2009

I am so confused.

Yeah what is going on?

Posted over 3 years ago

doc.lemon

1810 posts
Joined 07/2009

And heyball has close to none learning value apart from when a good guest is on, I liked Terp's heyball when they let him talk Poke Tongue

It's still good enough to listen to it on the bus when I sort of want to do poker stuff but I don't want to think too hard and want to have some fun e.g. the Friday song was hilarious and the basketball story was a good pastime too although I'd prefer if there was at least something poker related in each episode Poke Tongue

Posted over 3 years ago

TtheAntlers

1270 posts
Joined 01/2010

And heyball has close to none learning value apart from when a good guest is on, I liked Terp's heyball when they let him talk Poke Tongue

It's still good enough to listen to it on the bus when I sort of want to do poker stuff but I don't want to think too hard and want to have some fun e.g. the Friday song was hilarious and the basketball story was a good pastime too although I'd prefer if there was at least something poker related in each episode Poke Tongue

If you think Hey Ball is supposed to teach you about poker, you're totally missing the point imo.

Posted over 3 years ago

mitch

2039 posts
Joined 01/2008

Everyone who doesn't like Hey Ball is an idiot. There I said it.

Posted over 3 years ago

doc.lemon

1810 posts
Joined 07/2009

If you think Hey Ball is supposed to teach you about poker, you're totally missing the point imo.

I am missing the point of your post I think, by poker stuff I want them discuss bad beats action or whatever poker player and stuff not really strategy related thingies as I said I listen to it because I am addicted to poker but I don't want to think about strategizing in poker Poke Tongue

Posted over 3 years ago

HomePoker ForumsPodcasts → 2 times a months = not ok