These are PLO specific (cash game):
1. "the art of the donk bet"
- what types of hands would you donk bet with when OOP vs in position
- how do you get your opponent to donk bet with the bottom of their range
- describe yoour thought process when evaluating an opponents donk bet range, and
- why wouldn't you donk bet into a passive opponent(s)
2. Under stacking the rest of the table
- how do you play when you buy in for the maximum but the rest of the table covers you (kinda of like a quasi short stacker) ?
- do you take a different approach if it's on-line vs live (and why?)
- what's the 3 best "pieces" of advice that someone gave you regarding playing PLO
- if you could go back to 2006, what would you do differently regarding how you play PLO and why
YES limon is back, don't have any questions, but really looking forward to some of his crazy stories.
I hope he has played some more bad beat jackpot hands
Ditto on this Hopefully a good mix of sound poker strategy with entertaining stories like the last two episodes were ... release today, too. Woot!