Hi, guys! I'm starting a small 4-6 people group to discuss nl holdem strategy on skype. I'm thinking about reviewing HH, discussing some DC videos weekly, having someone to give a thought on a few hands after some sessions, etc.
I'm looking for people who:
* aren't complete beginners;
* are openminded to new ideas;
* are willing to improve as an individuals and as a group to provide a good support to the group members and a pleasant environment to learn;
* are not whining about bad beats, instead willing to work on solving tilt related issues;
* are flexible in EU time zones.
I don't have any poker group experience, but I don't think that will stand in our way if this group is goinġ to be serious about improving.
So if you think this group is for you, please PM me describing yourself a bit.