Secret HQ Poker Forums

Serious SSNL Study Group 50NL+

or track by Email or RSS

stl_jones

352 posts
Joined 06/2011

This group should be primarily winning players at stakes 50NL and higher.

The members should be

-Solid and have all big leaks sealed
-Play at least 25k hands/month
-Be actively involved in the group

There will be a group on Skype for discussing hands. We should also be doing sweat sessions often as this is one of the best ways to improve. We can do something like randomly pairing up members once a week for a sweat session. As long as everyone in the group is active, I don't see why there should limit how many members can join.

The goal of this group should be to turn the average 2bb/100 reg into one of the few people who is absolutely crushing his current stake.

My Background

I currently play a mix of 50NL and 100NL. I'm currently trying to set up an account on Merge, as I live in one of the few states that is blocked. I used to play 100NL and 200NL on Bodog. I am a college student with a scholarship who uses poker to pay for books, car insurance, cell phone, etc. I don't have many graphs saved because my SSD's die often and I rarely backup my data. Here's one from a few months ago at a site new to me. First half is 20NL, second is 50NL.
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/redarator/Poker/poker.png

PM me on here or Skype (stl_jones)

Posted about 2 years ago

stl_jones

352 posts
Joined 06/2011

Currently have three members.

Here are the updated rules.

1. Be active at least 5days/week.
2. Post at least 1 hand for each day you play. Provide an opinion on every hand that is posted when you are active
3. Do at least 3 EV calcs/week and post the results
4. Post detailed notes on two videos or book chapters.
5. Exchange one sweat session.

Also, you must be able to prove that you are a winning player before joining the group.

Posted about 2 years ago

Hatya

13 posts
Joined 07/2010

raiseto1million@gmail.com

Avatar for raiseto1million@gmail.com

9 posts
Joined 11/2010

milky159

253 posts
Joined 06/2011

milky159