Secret HQ Poker Forums

Small Stakes 6max and HU NLHM group

or track by Email or RSS

arh7rf

402 posts
Joined 01/2010

Hi, I'm a small stakes (100nl) player and would like to start a group for players from the 50-200nl levels. I'm an experienced player and will welcome anyone with any level of experience to this group. However, I'll be looking for you to be active and any player that is deemed inactive will be kicked out and replaced.

Focus of this group will be
-live sweats
-HH reviews (will be trying to hand read and break down ranges/come up with counter strategies)
-data base analysis, I play on Bovada so not really available for me but I can help you.
-discussion of anything related to NLHM

I tried responding to other groups but no one has gotten back to me, hence I think there is a need for another group to be started.

Good luck everyone

Posted over 2 years ago

yegor

28 posts
Joined 12/2008

hey i'd like to join Smile i play on ipoker, 6m mostly.

Posted over 2 years ago

shano_88

9 posts
Joined 03/2010

Hi, Im playing 50nl 6max on Stars atm. Im definetly interested in doing sweat session and HH reviews. I have experience playing on Ipoker up to 100nl and Partypoker up to 50nl. I have alot of experience at 50nl and Im hoping to move up to 100nl in the coming months.

Posted over 2 years ago

mastap89

1 posts
Joined 12/2011

Hey,

I'd be interested. I currently play 50nl on Cake and am a 1.5bb/100 winner over 40,000 hands. Looking to plug any leaks. I'd be interested in doing some sweat sessions and HH reviews. US player btw

Posted over 2 years ago

arh7rf

402 posts
Joined 01/2010

Adding you guys tonight. I've been quitting cigarettes so I've been avoiding poker all day. I'll add you guys tonight and try and see you tomorrow.

PMs sent to everyone who responded to the thread.

Posted over 2 years ago

TheFlipper

1 posts
Joined 03/2011

Hi guys
I am new to deucescracked but I play 50NL and took a shot at 100NL (it last 2 days lol)
I have tried to find some sweat partners too but it was kind of unlucky so I would love to join your group if it's still possibleSmile

Posted over 2 years ago

theViktor

250 posts
Joined 05/2011

Hi there my name is Viktor, 21 year old swedish guy. Im playing full time and are currently undertaking a NL30 challenge where im supposed to achive 10bb/100 over a large sample, currently sitting at 9.5 at 37k hands. Ive been mostly a reg at NL50 and PLO50. I would like to get into your study group since you feel ambitious about poker as myself. I can give you more info about myself trough skype or private messages!

Posted over 2 years ago

euEra

739 posts
Joined 08/2010

Anyone from this group fromt he UK?

Posted over 2 years ago

arh7rf

402 posts
Joined 01/2010

Hey I just wanted to give everyone an update on the group. We have 10 official members with 2 guest members that are Bluefire Coaches (This makes it 12 total members). This is a SSNL group so 50-200nl players are the main people we are looking for. Please do not apply if you are 25nl or below. 400nl + levels are welcome obviously but they should be aware that this group is mostly aimed at Small Stakes players.

Official meeting times will be coming soon as I get a better feel for what everyone's schedule is like. So far, it looks like 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Sundays is the best time for all of us to get together. It accomodates everyone from U.S. Pacific Time all the way to Moscow, Russia.

Please send me a PM or just add Adam.Horas to your skype and leave a short message introducing yourself.

Posted over 2 years ago

whiteyslacks

5 posts
Joined 04/2009

Hey, I am a full-time player re-learning 6m. I currently play 50NL on Cake with moderate success but would like to be playing 100 sooner rather than later. This group sounds like a great fit. Are there spots still open?

Posted over 2 years ago

arh7rf

402 posts
Joined 01/2010

Yea there are and the group has been one of the more active groups I've been a part of. PM me or leave your skype name ITT

Posted over 2 years ago

whiteyslacks

5 posts
Joined 04/2009

arh7rf

402 posts
Joined 01/2010

Registration is closed for our Skype Group.

We currently have 16 members (2 are Bluefire Coaches who are obviously temp) but even 14 members is more than enough.

It actually seems to be a very dedicated group of guys that we found and I wan just say how many it is that this group is so active already. Seems like we hit the jack pot.

If someone leaves or becomes inactive and we need to kick them out, we will reopen registration .

Posted over 2 years ago

arh7rf

402 posts
Joined 01/2010

Hey, this is a message to everyone who is currently in the group.

I need you to set up a vimeo account and send me your user name. I have created a vimeo group for us.

With vimeo we can 1.) Schedule events through a calendar 2.) Have our own private forum and 3.) Upload videos for review.

Please go to www.vimeo.com and set up an account ASAP

P.S. remember to go into your e-mail and confirm the account (it will let you use it without confirming) because there will be tons of problems using the forums and what not with an unconfirmed account.

Posted over 2 years ago

euEra

739 posts
Joined 08/2010

cool idea please post here when a space opens in your group

Posted over 2 years ago

HomePoker ForumsSecret HQ → Small Stakes 6max and HU NLHM group