Secret HQ Poker Forums

Page 4: The Sandbaggers - msNLHE Full Ring Group

or track by Email or RSS

JackTheRiva

134 posts
Joined 03/2008

any 100-400 NL FR regs out there?

i d like to talk some strat, do sweats, run HEM filters and stuff.

just PM me. thank you.

Posted almost 4 years ago

Harleymann51

232 posts
Joined 05/2008

Hi guys. So this past week four of us met and spent alot of time reviewing HH dealing with blind defense and the hand itself as well as table dynamics and odds offered to complete SB and on and on. It seemed very useful to me. I think we all benefit from these meetings.

This coming week 12/15/10 Sunday at 7PM it has been suggested that we center our meeting around Cbetting with the intention of 3 barrelling all the way to showdown. This will of course involve the particular hand, read on villian, table dynamics, villian and hero interactions meta game etc. SOUNDS GOOD!

So get your filters working on finding samples and let's go for it.

See you Sunday!

Harleymann51

232 posts
Joined 05/2008

Hi everyone. So we have had one or two European players join our skype conversation over the last couple of weeks and a couple of others reflect an interest in a more European friendly time.

So let's move it back to 4PM EST!!

See you there.

Tom

Harleymann51

232 posts
Joined 05/2008

Hi guys.

Let's try 11AM EST this Sunday. After chatting with a number of you it seems a good time. If I did the math correctly it is GMT -5. So for those in England it will be 4PM, Holland 5PM, Western Germany 6PM, and Austria 8-9 PM, USA Midwest 10AM and Pacific Coast 8AM.

Let's try it.

For this week let's sweat a 50 or 100NL player and have them show the lower stakes players the way up.

Tom

PS Any new players who want to join just IM me here or on Skype (Harleymann51) and I'll add you into the conversation.

goldganesh

241 posts
Joined 02/2009

I hope i can make one of these soon, sounds like a lot of fun and learning

Harleymann51

232 posts
Joined 05/2008

I hope i can make one of these soon, sounds like a lot of fun and learning

It is alot of fun and learning!

Remember everyone 11AM EST which is 24 Hours and 30 minutes from now.

We'll gather in our conversation room on skype and let's plan on sweating our new member Alec followed by a HH review of the interesting ones.

wcaines

85 posts
Joined 08/2008

hi, currently playing 50nl FR and very interested in joining a study group.
Can i get in? What do i need to do?

Posted over 3 years ago

Harleymann51

232 posts
Joined 05/2008

Wcaines just let me know your skype handle or contact me there. I'm Harleymann51 there just as here. We'll add you right in!

Everybody else this sunday 12/26/2010 at 11AM EST Steven is gonna get his chance to be sweated. I believe he will play 25NL.

I'll probably not be there but we'll see. Any wayt Steven will make the group call at 11AM EST.

Catch you all soon.

Posted over 3 years ago

Harleymann51

232 posts
Joined 05/2008

Hi everybody. We are still up and running. Impromptu sweats, HH review, general poker chat, etc. We do primarily FR, and some 6max, some HU, some tourney stuff gets mentioned.

Anyway, why don't you just look for me on Skype with the same name as here so I can add you to the conversation and group.

See ya soon!!

Posted over 3 years ago

pateve88

9 posts
Joined 10/2010

Great group always looking for new members

Posted over 3 years ago

pateve88

9 posts
Joined 10/2010

_Rottweiler_

159 posts
Joined 01/2011

I only play 10nl atm, have previously played 25/50nl but with a poor roll so building back from the ground up, would really be interested in this study group.

Posted over 3 years ago

HomePoker ForumsSecret HQ → The Sandbaggers - msNLHE Full Ring Group