• Minimum of 5,000 hands/week.
• Minimum of three hands posted weekly on any poker forum, where one will be your hand of the week and discussed throughougly.
• Not being a total “disaster” at NLHE6max, meaning having some basic/adept skills at this poker variant.
• Willing to put down the time, effort and heart needed to develop as a poker player and person.
• Capable to communicate trough skype and share ideas about different concepts/strategies we will discuss. Being open minded.
What you can expect from me:
• Sweat sessions, discussion raring difficult spots, hands analysis, ideas about bankrollmanagement, attempts to find possible leaks and much, much more on a daily basis. About anything that involves your poker game and my poker game. There will be a schedule released at Sundays, describing what the next week will have in store (basically we will focus on a specific area each week, ex. Squeeze play one week and maybe 4bets other week).
Since Im playing fulltime Im very dedicated to this project and do have some requirements that are demanding. I will keep this group just between 3-5 people to maximize our learning processes and I promise I will do my best to make sure we get there. That being rising through the stakes and pillage peoples accounts from $.