Secret HQ Poker Forums

Micro Ballers?

or track by Email or RSS

Thomics

264 posts
Joined 11/2009

Hello, I would love to find like 1 or 2 people interested in doing sweat sessions, trading hh's, and just discussing poker in general.

Although, the ultimate goal is to move up limits eventually, atm I would like to focus on developing my poker theory understanding and reading skills.

A little about me. I have been playing poker for 5 years be but recently decided that I would start playing online and study all the material I could get my hands on. I have mostly been playing 10nl but I also play 2nl, 5nl. And occasionally sngs.

Basically I am just looking for someone to grow with and eventually move up limits when our bank rolls call for it. Please pm or post in this forum if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Posted over 4 years ago

Cilinder007

236 posts
Joined 10/2009

Hey, this sounds great I'm up for it, currently Im playing 5NL eventualy looking to move up limits, Id love to do sweats
So if you want add me to skype my id is : cilinder007
or if you want to know anything more just feel free to PM me

Posted over 4 years ago

Niklius

261 posts
Joined 11/2009

I am Pocethary on Skype. Add me. Currently playing a lot of 6-max 10NL and looking to do lots of sweats!

Posted over 4 years ago

thelynchmob1

1040 posts
Joined 09/2009

Hey, I'd be interested in this. Currently playing 10NL (very badly) and really looking to improve my game and move up in stakes. I live in the UK. Skype ID is andrewlynch88 if anyone wants to add me, or PM me or whatever.

Cheers

Andy

Posted over 4 years ago

Luke00016

1172 posts
Joined 11/2009

Hi all.

I'd be interested in participating also. I'm at a point in my own game where I feel like thoughts from other people would really stimulate me to improve my play. And, I think, sweating others like me would be beneficial too.

A bit about me: I'm in West Virginia and play 10NL 6max 4-tabling, along with the $4.40 180 tournies on Stars with ~30%ROI over a small'ish sample.

My Skype ID is Luke.Elser if you're interested.

Posted over 4 years ago

Thomics

264 posts
Joined 11/2009

A few of the guys who posted in this thread and I have done a few sweat sessions and things seem to be going very well. We are very open to new players getting together with us because of our varied schedules, and an extra opinion never hurts. So if you are interested please let us know. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Posted over 4 years ago

Niklius

261 posts
Joined 11/2009

Sweats have gone very well so far. I would definitley welcome 2 -3 more members in our group to have some more random availibility to do some sweat and study sessions. If anyone else is interesting in jumping aboard just add anyone of us onto Skype and we will throw you into the group!

Posted over 4 years ago

thelynchmob1

1040 posts
Joined 09/2009

Yeah, I've done sweat sessions with Niklius, Luke00016 and Thomics, and I really feel like I've got a lot out of them. I've never really had people to talk poker with before so it's nice to be part of a group of guys who are all at the same stage with the same goals.

Posted over 4 years ago

WTFcircus

60 posts
Joined 12/2009

Im down for doing sweats and discussing HH's with everyone. Do any of you have Aim?

Posted over 4 years ago

Thomics

264 posts
Joined 11/2009

Hey WTFcircus

We are only currently using skype it is pretty great.

As far as I know none of us are currently using AIM but if you are interested in playing with us download Skype its a great program and its free to use.

We primarily talk on skype we have been using headsets, as well as, the messenger service.

If you are interested download skype http://skype.com/welcomeback/

and add me: contot

or add Niklius, thelynchmob1 or luke00016

their respective names should be on this thread just add us!

See you soon.

Posted over 4 years ago

Jimmie42

20 posts
Joined 10/2009

Hi!

I've played a lot NL10 and NL20. But since I finished my studies I have played NL4 to get "safe money". Now I want to move up in stakes, and I'm very interested of this group.

I'm from Sweden and my english is very bad in texture, but I can probably talk better,, I think, or,, I hope. haha

My skype id is: Jimmit42

Atm my dog just eating on my headset, but have bought a new which should come in a few days.

Posted over 4 years ago

miro347

121 posts
Joined 06/2009

Hi guys.

This is just what I needs! Room for one more?
I've been playing for a half year, where the first months was me donking money into the poker society. I took a long break, and began to study poker - especially through DC's videos. I did start at 2nl and are now playing overrolled at 10nl taking shots at 20nl.

I'm from Denmark,18 years old and studying.

My skype name is: femhundredeogtyvevildepirater
^^ Ya i know Frown

Hope to hear from some of you..

Posted over 4 years ago

njshak3zula

37 posts
Joined 05/2009

I would like to do some sweat sessions, my skype name is njshak3zula, I've been playing 25nl 6 max and am on a bad streak and down to 10nl. I had been winning consistently from August to about November and got my roll up to $840.00, and started taking underrolled stabs at 50nl. I couldn't make it at 50nl, and then I started losing from $840.00 to now at $300.00. I'm not sure what I've been doing wrong, I've been coached for about 200 or so dollars, which is crediting to my losing bankroll. Coaching has been very expensive, so I need to start doing sweat sessions instead.

Posted over 4 years ago

Niklius

261 posts
Joined 11/2009

Thanks for coming aboard shakzula!

I just wanted to wish our group a Happy Holidays and remind everyone that lynchmob has posted a video in the members area.
http://www.deucescracked.com/forums/22-Member-Videos/topics/55701-New-member-video-4-tablin

The video is very interesting and has gotten some great feedback from some DCers, more would be appreciated.

I will be looking to do a video and post it in the next week. When I do I will throw the link in here.

Happy Grinding!

Posted over 4 years ago

Icehockeyplyr

279 posts
Joined 08/2009

hey guys,

I'm currently with "I stacks more" group and was wondering if I could also add some/all of you guys to skype? If this is cool my Skype is Icehockeyplyr01 feel free to hit me up as I am going to bed soon.

Posted over 4 years ago

HomePoker ForumsSecret HQ → Micro Ballers?