Software and Tools Poker Forums

Which woman best represents the poker world and which one is the worst representitive?

or track by Email or RSS

richardwalter

4 posts
Joined 12/2016

I have been thinking about this for awhile now and I was curious what other women thought about this? When I say best represents I am not talking about the best T and A or looks. I am talking about a woman who plays well, is a positive influence in the poker world and overall good person.

Posted 3 months ago

goldseraph

1659 posts
Joined 03/2008

You're looking for women to respond to this? On this forum? Heh. I don't keep up with the latest poker personalities anymore, but Jen Harman always struck me as pretty cool. She played high stakes cash game and tournaments (think she might have retired to raise kids), and for the most part seems to be well liked. She sent me an autographed picture many years ago upon request and was very nice.

Posted 3 months ago

Zavodovski

139 posts
Joined 01/2012

Why gender specific? Not really up to date with who are the movers and shakers these days, but Vanessa Selbst is an obvious positive representative - great poker career, as well as a top law degree and commitment to charitable causes on the side.

Any female players making waves have got to be good for the game though imo.

Posted 2 months ago

HomePoker ForumsSoftware and Tools → Which woman best represents the poker world and which one is the worst representitive?