Software and Tools Poker Forums

HUD not displaying

or track by Email or RSS

Evjen

17 posts
Joined 05/2010

I have recently installed Holdem Manager, but the HUD is not appearing when playing. The Table Manager appears, but are not showing any stats but the table name.
I believe I have gone through all the necessary steps in order for the HUD to work properly, but there have to be something I might not have done.
This is everything I have done:
- Installed the software properly, including Postgrs)
- Verified that the hand histories are being saved on the computer, and imported them manually into HM
- Added player names and aliases
- Synchronized the seating preferences between the poker site and HM
- Used Autodetect when playing at a table
Note: I am playing on the Cereus network.
Thank you for any help.
Evjen

Posted about 4 years ago

Bababooey

7 posts
Joined 09/2010

Unfortunately, I am having a very similar issue. Like you, I am on the Cereus network. It has been a while since I last played... and everything worked fine at the time.

My Table Manager is also recognizing all of the tables that I am on, is keeping track of # of players, # of hands, as well as pot size.

My HUD appears and there are names, just no stats. The strangest thing is that I played 1 tourney along with a bunch of cash games... the HUD/stats worked fine on the tourney table.

I have tried everything that I can think of... PLEASE HELP! Any ideas would be appreciated.

Posted about 4 years ago

Sneakers

2022 posts
Joined 09/2009

Here are the specific instructions for each poker site client

Also be sure that to "Start Auto Import".
When it detects new hands, the HUD will update.

Posted about 4 years ago

Bababooey

7 posts
Joined 09/2010

Anybody else w/ ideas?
I do hit "start auto import" - the table manager recognizes all tables that I am on... number of players on each, pot, number of hands, etc.

The HUD even pops up on the tables, w/ player names... just NO stats. Including my own. I can see that all of the spots that I set up for my HUD are there, again, just empty.
It's not even recording my sessions.

I have no clue what could be going on, as it always worked in the past and I don't think that I've made any changes to my computer.

***The only thing that I can think of is that the hand history folder was moved/deleted. Any idea how to check on this, as I forget. I don't know how to check where my hands should be being sent, and if that folder actually still exists.

Posted about 4 years ago

Bababooey

7 posts
Joined 09/2010

OK, I'll keep blabbing...
I found my HH folder, and the hands are in there. I did have to configure the auto import folders... which I did. So, HEM is being pointed to the right folder. The auto import showed that hands were coming into HEM... but where are they going?

Still no stats or a single sign that I played a session today.

Posted about 4 years ago

Evjen

17 posts
Joined 05/2010

Everything worked fine for me when i reinstalled the HEM program and followed the instructions once again.

Posted about 4 years ago

likwidneo

9 posts
Joined 08/2010

I'm having similar issues too and I also play on Cereus. I can't even get my HUD to come on though, and it's not recording any stats or any players for that matter. Problem is I've never played with it before and this is a bootleg copy of an older version(1.10.01) so I have no idea if it should even work. I plan on buying a legit copy when I work my way up to 25NL, but I was hoping this would see me through for the time being. If you guys come up with anything, shoot me a PM.

Posted about 4 years ago

BaseMetal

2155 posts
Joined 01/2010

Probably not the issue but have you set up the "hero" names correctly for all your sites - I think if it does not have you as the main player it may not show. (Hud Options | Set Up Hero Names)

I plan on buying a legit copy when I work my way up to 25NL,

I would be very very suspicious of non-legit poker s/w - Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!.

[edit]If you are tempted to take an offer of a sign up always check if you can get rake-back, rake-back will be worth much more in the long run[/edit]

Cheers,
BaseMetal

Posted about 4 years ago

likwidneo

9 posts
Joined 08/2010

I can't even setup a hero name. It's not keeping track of ANY players. Table manager shows the table I'm at, but doesn't record any stats either. It doesn't keep a hand count or VPIP%, or even recognize the number of players at the table. I'm gonna play with the trial version and see if that works. If the trial version works and this doesn't, then I'm just screwed.

Posted about 4 years ago

BaseMetal

2155 posts
Joined 01/2010

I can't even setup a hero name. It's not keeping track of ANY players. Table manager shows the table I'm at, but doesn't record any stats either. It doesn't keep a hand count or VPIP%, or even recognize the number of players at the table. I'm gonna play with the trial version and see if that works. If the trial version works and this doesn't, then I'm just screwed.

I would definitely recommend buying HEM or PT. Bootleg poker s/w copies are likely to be a magnet for trojans and even if you do get it working the poker sites change things that require updates. At the moment it is $55 for HEM small-stakes (lifetime ie, not yearly). The small stakes is fully featured, allows up to $0.25/0.50 NL, and even if you go above you can then pay the difference to get the pro(any stakes) version.

I would say it is an essential tool for almost all players - only if you were desperate and had a absolute max bankroll of $150 would I not recommend getting it. Even then it is likely to pay for itself in the long-run. The one thing I would watch out for is getting any s/w via an affiliate, always first check if there are rake-back deals because these should be worth more than $55/90 in the long run.

In the short term you could try both trials of HEM and PT (one after the other will give a couple of months I think) and then pick your favorite.

I am not sure if Deuces Cracked has any offer on these at the moment.

Also, be careful wuth your poker PC, get a good firewall and anti-virus protection, if you do get a big bankroll it would be a pity to get it stolen.

Cheers,
BaseMetal

Posted about 4 years ago

HomePoker ForumsSoftware and Tools → HUD not displaying