Member Videos Poker Forums

[NL100] 2Table - PlayNow.com - HD Youtube

or track by Email or RSS

HeyitsClay

8 posts
Joined 03/2011

I would love to get some feedback on this, be as harsh as you like on possible better lines, hands I maybe should have played instead of folding ect ect

Big hands are linked in the video description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlqOSAdy-O0

Thanks =]

Posted almost 3 years ago

Saydon

36 posts
Joined 11/2008

hi,

nice quality etc. i just watched the first 10 minutes or so and i dont want to be harsh but i guess you should let this review by a coach because i think you have some huge leaks in your game.

Saydon

36 posts
Joined 11/2008

and btw. dont act so fast if your involved in some pots think more about the situation and dont click autofold if you missed the board etc.

HeyitsClay

8 posts
Joined 03/2011

thanks, yeah I know my place and I got alot to learn and fix still. thats half the reason im posting here =]

I3betyoutillyoudie

2519 posts
Joined 11/2010

HeyitsClay

8 posts
Joined 03/2011

Swaytje

212 posts
Joined 07/2008

Guess its pretty late, but i've watched it just now..
Just watched the timestamped hands
Here's some notes:

Q4s, I would bet bigger on the turn. I'm not sure about the river raise, there might be more value in calling and hoping that the BB calls aswell.
Also, don't talk about your hands in the chat.. Giving away free info is never good.

Q3s, don't like the 3bet call.. Nor do i like opening to 4x on the button. Your range is so wide, there's no need to open so big.
"Balancing" by calling with Q3s seems ridiculous.. Call with better hands

AKo, bet flop bigger, bet turn, bet river. You're playing a fish, he's gonna call you so wide, get value.

KQo, betting turn can be fine, depending on the villain. But there's no need to bet so big all of a sudden. Just bet like 10.

AQo, seems fine

JQo, fine aswell, could bet flop, but checking is fine for sure

JJ, cbet the flop. There's draws out there, 2 villains, plus they're always calling with an A.
Once he bets halfpot, I think you should raise, for the same reasons.Same goes for turn. You're missing so much value.

AJo, bet flop smaller, bet turn smaller, give up river. There's no need to bluff so big. The 8 isn't a good card to keep bluffing. Why would you wanna bluff a calling station?

TT, bet turn way bigger, you say he's a calling station.. He's gonna call anyway.

HomePoker ForumsMember Videos → [NL100] 2Table - PlayNow.com - HD Youtube