Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by WiltOnTilt (Mid Stakes)

Duel: WiltOnTilt (#1)

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Duel: WiltOnTilt (#1) by WiltOnTilt

WiltOnTilt plays some deepstack 2/4 HUNLHE. What goes through WiltOnTilt's head when 100BB deep against an unknown? Watch and find out.

About Duel Subscribe to

Watch as DC's finest tangle HU vs a variety of opponents.

Tags

wiltontilt duel 2/4 heads up nlhe ipod friendly

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 66 minutes long
  • Posted over 6 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Duel: WiltOnTilt (#1)

or track by Email or RSS

Patsui

174 posts
Joined 04/2008

barnsito

5 posts
Joined 08/2008

what if... you did a duel where you did in game commentary THEN added post game audio while the action is paused to elaborate more on your thought process...i think this would mostly be useful to point out spots where you think that your thought process was a little blurry or something like that

that's just too much commentary i think my head might explode!

Posted over 6 years ago

czzarr

243 posts
Joined 02/2008

very good video so far. it really gives me an idea of how much i need to turn on my preflop aggression in HU
38:30 - you've been talking a lot about how he has a very polarized 3betting range preflop and you conclude that you're going to 4bet bluff him to adjust, but then you get T7s and decide to flat his 3bet. I don't really understand that choice since against a polarized range it's going to be kind of hard to play your hand. Any further comments ?

Posted over 6 years ago

czzarr

243 posts
Joined 02/2008

to answer your last questions, definitely make more plz.

Posted over 6 years ago

roroelcoco

5 posts
Joined 07/2008

shadowsurprise

16 posts
Joined 06/2008

chumofchance

8 posts
Joined 01/2008

In spots like this where their hand is face up as a bluff catcher, it can be better to give them 3 decision points instead of 2, which also has the additional benefit of giving yourself a better price on your river bluff so it doesn't have to work as often.

You get a better price on your bluff on the river, but whether or not the EV of a 2 step bluff is better than a 3 step bluff is a separate question, right?

I guess what I'm saying is that while 3 steps might very well work better than 2, I don't think getting better odds on your river shove is an argument for choosing one line over the other. You have to compare the EV of the two lines starting on turn, don't you? Or am I just misunderstanding your point.

Posted over 6 years ago

K4sper

1 posts
Joined 06/2008

That was really a powerfull HU video. I hope you will be doing another one VERY SOON. Stakes are good too, anything from 400 - 1k is perfect.
Thanks

Posted over 6 years ago

nutsflopper

20 posts
Joined 01/2008

I can't believe you give this guy a bunch of credit for playing well and "hat's off to him" etc. The guy played terrrrible

Posted over 6 years ago

JDFSSS

6 posts
Joined 06/2008

"let me know if you guys want some more duel videos and I'll try to get some done"

moar dool videos plz

Posted about 6 years ago

IceCreamTruck

28 posts
Joined 07/2008

i love watchin your vids wiltontilt, more vids plz

Posted about 6 years ago

Sandstone

3 posts
Joined 07/2008

Please do more videos like this. You've got the best analysis of HUNL play that I've seen -- and it's not even close.

Posted about 6 years ago

Stainszilla

22 posts
Joined 07/2008

Just something ive noticed on almost every video. Why does no one line up the mucked cards w/ the player. Its always way off to the left/right.

Posted about 6 years ago

Stainszilla

22 posts
Joined 07/2008

Right around the 50 minute mark you have Q7o in a limped pot. You flop a gutshot straight flush draw on a monotone flop. Was it not worth minbetting there to at last try to take it down?

Posted about 6 years ago

Fish1000

11 posts
Joined 02/2008

HomePoker ForumsHeads Up NL → Duel : WiltOnTilt (#1)