Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (High Stakes)

Remember the Railbirds: Episode Two

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Remember the Railbirds: Episode Two by KRANTZ, FoxwoodsFiend

KRANTZ and FoxwoodsFiend continue discussing the match against tie53, some analysis of big hands, and some math from FWF!

About Remember the Railbirds Subscribe to

300/600NL Heads Up. Tie53 vs DaEvils. FoxwoodsFiend and KRANTZ. When Ariel played Tie53 last year over the course of several epic sessions, the railbird in us was present in full force, hole-card camera in hand. Explore the nuances of super high-stakes heads up play as two of the top NLHE players in the world pick each others brains and over the course of the season analyze 2007's heads up slugfest against this mysterious opponent.

Tags

krantz foxwoodsfiend high stakes huhu heads up no limit tie53 nosebleed

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: High Stakes
  • 59 minutes long
  • Posted about 6 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Remember the Railbirds: Episode Two

or track by Email or RSS

Sugar Nut

842 posts
Joined 03/2008

Damn, just gave 1 star by accident before even watching it. can A DC-staff member delete that please?

Posted about 6 years ago

Haterade

137 posts
Joined 04/2008

Weeeeee!!!! Wkaing up early today is so kickass!!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 6 years ago

Misterjokerboy

56 posts
Joined 01/2008

Ulkis

671 posts
Joined 10/2007

tie53 is LarsLuzak, right? When do you guys start actually owning this guy?

Posted about 6 years ago

Nexus

101 posts
Joined 12/2007

Damn, just gave 1 star by accident before even watching it. can A DC-staff member delete that please?

Now you've ruined it for everybody Poke Tongue

Posted about 6 years ago

nlwolf

2 posts
Joined 01/2008

I have few questions regarding KJ hand (around ~50min mark):
-what is the weakest hand you would call his raise there? K-hi flush?
-same question, but river is now offsuit 7?
-what if river brings flush, but board is unpaired?

-weakest hand to value-bet river? is KQ strong enough to bet?
-assuming you were deeper, say you have ~120K left - what would be the weakest hand to 3-bet shove for value?

Posted about 6 years ago

Lewto

51 posts
Joined 01/2008

Remember the Railbirds 2.

500/1000NL Heads Up.

When Jay played PA last year over the course of several epic sessions, the railbird in us was present in full force, hole-card camera in hand.

==================

AMIRITE?

Posted about 6 years ago

892king

71 posts
Joined 01/2008

Kirb

29 posts
Joined 02/2008

rusty trombone

102 posts
Joined 01/2008

this video had some good content. could you guys expand on "balancing". for example, you metioned that sometimes you need to bet A high on the flop, so that you can rep a turned A, forcing your opponent to fold a PP or something. obviously, there are more complex situations where a balanced range is more important (river betting ranges for example), but i am curious as to how you guys go about balancing in these situations. is it just, "well i have been checking behind A high everytime so far this match, so i am going to bet it now."?

Posted about 6 years ago

AcroN

18 posts
Joined 01/2008

This video was hillarious. You guys talked so much crap, and it keeps cracking me up! Love this stuff

Posted about 6 years ago

Joe Tall

6695 posts
Joined 11/2006

Sugar Nut,

Just vote again, it will change it. It's one vote per account, but you can change your vote at any time.

-Joe

Posted about 6 years ago

pkr_brat

797 posts
Joined 01/2008

Mad video i bet hes sammy farha or one of them , You know who it is yet? sick hand with the KJ

Posted about 6 years ago

FoxwoodsFiend

345 posts
Joined 10/2007

this video had some good content. could you guys expand on "balancing". for example, you metioned that sometimes you need to bet A high on the flop, so that you can rep a turned A, forcing your opponent to fold a PP or something. obviously, there are more complex situations where a balanced range is more important (river betting ranges for example), but i am curious as to how you guys go about balancing in these situations. is it just, "well i have been checking behind A high everytime so far this match, so i am going to bet it now."?

don't know what else to say, but it's basically trying to make yourself harder to play against by not playing so formulaically that your opponent can figure out what you have.

Posted about 6 years ago

HomePoker ForumsHeads Up NL → Remember the Railbirds : Episode Two