Steal - 81%
Fold to CB - 32%
Bet In Postion - 100%
Raise CBet Flop - 21%
Agg % F/T/R - 40% / 53 % / 36%
WSD - 38%
Well he is a something between a Maniac and a LAG.
I have following reads on him.
1) Can Bluff Lead scary River cards
2) C-Bets once on K74ss, xback turn
3) smallish C-Bets in 3b pot weak, F/T/R all <50% and bluffs
4) HUGE BETS VERY VERY VERY STRONG, never saw him bluffing close to pot, STOP CALLING THIS BETS YOU IDIOT
5) I showed him A LOT of Bluffs. Does not believe me, when i Raise or Checkraise
Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 1814426
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter
Hero (BB): $188.76
Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with Q Q
BTN/SB raises to $2, Hero raises to $6, BTN/SB calls $4
Flop: ($12.00) 5 3 Q (2 players)
Hero bets $7, BTN/SB calls $7
Turn: ($26.00) T (2 players)
What is the best play here? Especially with the Read, that he does not believe my raises?
Just bet? X-Raise-AI? X-Raise? X-Call?