Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by Ansky (Micro/Small Stakes)

Mentor: Ansky (#1) - 100NL Heads Up

This is a free video. Like what you see? Log In or Sign Up Now to view the rest of our Poker Videos.

Mentor: Ansky (#1) - 100NL Heads Up by Ansky

Ansky coaches his friend Gugel at 100NL Heads Up. They review a video of Gugel's play on 2 tables and discuss many topics including meta-game and correct bet sizes.

About Mentor Subscribe to

DeucesCracked coaches Mentor their students in these coaching videos.

Tags

ansky mentor hunlhe heads up video review 100nl 100 nl 2-tabling

Video Details

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Mentor: Ansky (#1) - 100NL Heads Up

or track by Email or RSS

Ansky

470 posts
Joined 08/2009

I think Gugel's attitude made for a pretty good video... definitely stimulated discussion.

Posted almost 8 years ago

drsmooth

739 posts
Joined 07/2008

Dunno why Gugel is getting such a hard time, these guys are friends so obviously it will be a different dynamic than student - teacher, plus the arguments made for good discussions. People probably learn better via arguing rather than just passively nodding along, it sinks in better when things get a little heated imo

Ansky videos are the nuts btw (Y)

psstsaygirl

30 posts
Joined 01/2008

@13:50 - Gugel - "We should keep this discussion open...this is pretty sweet!"

Ansky - "Ok...Wait, what? This hand's over."

Gugel - "Alright."

LMAO!

The video was really educational and worth every minute that I have sacrificed for good poker content Smile

bdc30

16 posts
Joined 04/2008

Agree with a ton of the above comments, easily one of the top videos I've ever seen on DC -- here's hoping it's not a one off and we can get more Ansky hu. Great acquisition for DC.

PureEnergy8

30 posts
Joined 07/2008

When 2 people discuss heads up videos with totally different styles,seem to make the best videos ever.
This one,Vannesa pounding Jay against eric leiu,and on cr Taylor,Brian and ezra video,surely this is the way forward!!!!!

Ajeto

56 posts
Joined 04/2009

YESSSSS! SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS PISSED OFF ABOUT 'REDICULOUS!' IT'S RIDICULOUS!

Oh, and it's DEFINITELY. Not definately, not definetly. Just remember - the word FINITE is in it!

Oh come on Tecmo, don't be rediculous ... Wink

How about once when owning a French guy, who started yelling: "Why are you raising all the time? Are you RETIRED ?!!"

Ajeto

56 posts
Joined 04/2009

I think Gugel's attitude made for a pretty good video... definitely stimulated discussion.

Hehe loved every minute of it. Thumbs up

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5690 posts
Joined 01/2009

Oh come on Tecmo, don't be rediculous ... Wink

How about once when owning a French guy, who started yelling: "Why are you raising all the time? Are you RETIRED ?!!"

haha nice Smile

beahmer

28 posts
Joined 09/2008

Time Link to 00:45:17

In this hand As8s oop, you call and folded the flop. This seems really weak to me? If your not 3betting pre, shouldn't you be check calling on the flop? Or maybe check raising with a gutter and backdoor spades? If your check folding on this flop, then what flops are you looking for with your hand? Thanks

Ansky

470 posts
Joined 08/2009

In this hand As8s oop, you call and folded the flop. This seems really weak to me? If your not 3betting pre, shouldn't you be check calling on the flop? Or maybe check raising with a gutter and backdoor spades? If your check folding on this flop, then what flops are you looking for with your hand? Thanks

I agree, I'd probably call. Raise isn't bad.

Stipok

6 posts
Joined 07/2008

Great video, great format. Hope to see more.

Bobby90

21 posts
Joined 09/2009

nice vid guys, more ansky nlhu vids plz !

sysm

1 posts
Joined 01/2009

petzergling

44 posts
Joined 10/2009

Ansky I wish you were my coach you are my hero.

Seriously though, your videos are among the best on the entire site you should have 10x the videos that you have on here

illmatic919

8 posts
Joined 07/2008

one of the sickest videos I've seen on any training site..

your brutal honesty shines bright.... and I love how you don't hold back in coaching gugel.

I think gugel is great, b/c of your friendship you can rip into him pretty hard without there being any hard feelings.....

absolutely great video.. it was as entertaining as it was informational
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

HomePoker ForumsHeads Up NL → Mentor : Ansky (#1) - 100NL Heads Up