Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (Mid Stakes)

pr1nnyraiding: Episode One

This is a free video. Like what you see? Log In or Sign Up Now to view the rest of our Poker Videos.

pr1nnyraiding: Episode One by KRANTZ, WiltOnTilt

In Episode One of "pr1nnyraiding," KRANTZ and WiltOnTilt walk you through the basics of head's up no limit play, discussion the power of the button, preflop handranges, player types, and table selection.

About pr1nnyraiding Subscribe to

Krantz and WiltOnTilt provide a heads up No Limit primer. A comprehensive guide to beating small stakes HU NLHE.

Tags

krantz wiltontilt pr1nnyraiding heads up hunl ssnl no limit ipod friendly psychology table selection

Video Details

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for pr1nnyraiding: Episode One

or track by Email or RSS

KRANTZ

3149 posts
Joined 07/2007

How do you do this in bigger buyin games? You wont get it in on the river with 3x that easy.

overbetting, but a lot of the time you just won't be able to/don't want to or need to get all-in by the river with deep stacks

Posted over 6 years ago

Daimontz

2 posts
Joined 04/2010

Ok, so you dont want to start opening 4x or something like that to get more value out of your hands in bigger buyin games?

Posted over 6 years ago

KRANTZ

3149 posts
Joined 07/2007

Ok, so you dont want to start opening 4x or something like that to get more value out of your hands in bigger buyin games?

you can think about doing this as stacks get deeper and deeper, just make sure if you are raising to 4x from one position you're doing it with your whole range and not just your good hands

Posted over 6 years ago

rrumsey

5868 posts
Joined 06/2010

DetroitMojo

180 posts
Joined 05/2010

Like how Krantz and Wilt kick this series off: no f-ing around, right down to the nuts and bolts and meat of the matter.

Posted almost 6 years ago

CZECHDONKY

62 posts
Joined 12/2011

isnt open range so tight ? K8s+,Q9+,J9+ ? is it right ?...btw i have one question : i wanna ask about 3betting light,do you have static range for example : vs unknown player i 3bet light 22-55,A2o-A5o OR you make 3bet light by situatin for exmaple : once u you raise him with 22 once you call him with 22 after you raise him with K7o and sometimes you fold K7o....??How do you play this ? Do you have static range or by situation THX

Posted about 5 years ago

WiltOnTilt

2990 posts
Joined 10/2007

isnt open range so tight ? K8s+,Q9+,J9+ ? is it right ?...btw i have one question : i wanna ask about 3betting light,do you have static range for example : vs unknown player i 3bet light 22-55,A2o-A5o OR you make 3bet light by situatin for exmaple : once u you raise him with 22 once you call him with 22 after you raise him with K7o and sometimes you fold K7o....??How do you play this ? Do you have static range or by situation THX

yes these videos are extremely old. A lot has changed in the last 4-5 years lol... watch pr1nnyraiding 2 and 3 instead of these. p3 has updated hand charts.

these videos were way ahead of it's time when they came out, but there are better resources now. Check out the other pr1nnyraiding series and my hu mentor videos for more up to date strategy.

Posted about 5 years ago

Deets

594 posts
Joined 11/2010

Aaron, I was going to go through the who Pr1nnyraiding series 1-3 as I'm getting into HU. I'm not using the hand charts or anything but working on stuff like how postflop ranges differ from 6max and how to play against common player types.

Do you think it would actually be counter-productive to study series 1? Do the other series completely supersede it?

Posted over 4 years ago

WiltOnTilt

2990 posts
Joined 10/2007

Aaron, I was going to go through the who Pr1nnyraiding series 1-3 as I'm getting into HU. I'm not using the hand charts or anything but working on stuff like how postflop ranges differ from 6max and how to play against common player types.

Do you think it would actually be counter-productive to study series 1? Do the other series completely supersede it?

yea, skip to season 2 and 3 and maybe also just focus more on my recent mentor videos. they have the most up to date heads up stuff in them... the games have evolved a lot since black friday

Posted over 4 years ago

R-a-p-id260

0 posts
Joined 01/2016

WiltOnTilt

2990 posts
Joined 10/2007

Are TAGs the average in HU Poker?

This video is so far out of date Frown It doesn't really apply these days.

I think these days I don't really categorize players in terms of tag/lag/etc for HU anymore. Now it's more about how they play each individual situation. Do they understand their own hand range? Do they take lines to protect their hand range? Do they change bet sizes based on board texture? questions like that.

Posted over 1 year ago

dddogkillah

2883 posts
Joined 06/2014

This video is so far out of date Frown It doesn't really apply these days.

I think these days I don't really categorize players in terms of tag/lag/etc for HU anymore. Now it's more about how they play each individual situation. Do they understand their own hand range? Do they take lines to protect their hand range? Do they change bet sizes based on board texture? questions like that.

Seen Krantz on the Poker Life Podcast yesterday!!
Talking about almost everything except poker Smile
Great guy!!!

Posted over 1 year ago

suryaferdy19

-2 posts
Joined 03/2016

Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and I am very excited http://bgselalu.com

Posted about 1 year ago

HomePoker ForumsHeads Up NL → pr1nnyraiding : Episode One