I've have recently increase my hourly rate for private coaching and have probably price out some potential students because of this.
Recently, I have received multiple PMs asking about group coaching and decide to do another round of group coaching if there are enough interest.
Group Coaching follows the following format.
1. Theory discussion on topics chosen by the group members
Trouble with some common spots that seems to come up over and over? Get them sorted out in these theory lessons.
Common Theory topics I've discussed with past groups includes
- preflop range construction (3bet/4bet/5bet/call)
- blind defense
- Improving and studying
- adjustments to different players
2. Question and Answer period
Still got questions? No problem ask away.
3. Hand history reviews
Group discussion of each others plays. Get your individual leaks addressed and thought process revolutionized in these discussions.
Materials covered in group coaching will not only be useful for micro or small stakes but they should serve as a solid foundation on which you can expand your game.
I'm currently offer 2 levels of group coaching
1. Journey through micro stakes
- 5 participants per group
- For players who are struggling with limits 50NL and below
- 4 session of 1.5hours in length for total of 6 hours coaching
2. Adventures in small stakes
- 4 participants per group
- For marginal 50NL winning players who wants to become the Apex Predator, player in the process of moving to 100NL or struggling 100NL players
- 4 sessions of 1.5hours in length for total of 6 hours of coaching
For some information and reviews on my previous group coaching sessions:
Please PM me or post in this thread if you are interested.