Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (Mid Stakes)

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Two

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Two by KRANTZ

KRANTZ and FenderJaguar are back and this week they review a video of FJ's play at 4-tables of $2/4 and $3/6.

About Never Tell Me the Odds Subscribe to

Get a look inside KRANTZ's coaching program. How do you take a mid-stakes grinder and turn him into a high stakes juggernaut? Watch FenderJaguar's poker world get turned upside down.

Tags

krantz never tell me the odds 400nl 400 nl 200nl 200 nl nlhe mid-stakes 4-tabling video review

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 76 minutes long
  • Posted over 4 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Never Tell Me the Odds: Episode Two

or track by Email or RSS

spotDEspot

910 posts
Joined 06/2008

I think the sync problem is a pain for while but as FenderJaguar says it clears up after a while and it's fine then. There's just a period between about 15-25 mins when it gets difficult to follow. Content is excellent.

Posted over 4 years ago

smpro2

4 posts
Joined 10/2009

remove the video if u cant fix the audio

Posted over 4 years ago

CDA

1526 posts
Joined 01/2009

remove the video if u cant fix the audio

why?

Posted over 4 years ago

smpro2

4 posts
Joined 10/2009

why?

because it s unacceptable to have a video like this.

Posted over 4 years ago

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5688 posts
Joined 01/2009

you know you don't have to watch it right?

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

It's honestly not that bad. Would it be awesome if we didn't have technical difficulties, yes clearly. Is it worth your time to weather the storm in the name of learning and improving your poker game? Yes clearly. I don't really see it as unacceptable when it's far from unwatchable and the content as others have stated, is excellent.

I apologize again for the issues on my end though I implore you to focus on what's really important here.

Think about it as if it were a session of poker, do you give up and quit because you got a bad river card? What if you only bet 1/2 pot with the nuts on the river, and your opponent didn't raise with the 2nd nuts, are you going to quit because you didn't get paid off completely but could have?

It's really important to be flexible in poker and be able to objectively rationalize and work with whatever comes your way day in and day out. Is 25 minutes of out of sync audio in a 76 minute video really going to close your mind to any learning that can be accomplished? Think about that....

I'll stop ranting now Grin

Posted over 4 years ago

hurt

66 posts
Joined 05/2008

i mean people very well might be overreacting but you really can't fault paying customers for criticizing something like this.

Posted over 4 years ago

psstsaygirl

30 posts
Joined 01/2008

i mean people very well might be overreacting but you really can't fault paying customers for criticizing something like this.

You are paying $29.99 to hear a personal sweat from a coach who charges $500-1000 an hour? On top of that you get 6 other videos each day of the week from other coaches who charge the same rate plus a whole archive of videos to choose from. The content in this video alone is worth way more than your one month subscription.

DC has top notch customer support so if you have a problem with this site I'm sure you will really hate the other coaching sites. I'm sure they will fix it.

Posted over 4 years ago

KRANTZ

3149 posts
Joined 07/2007

You are paying $29.99 to hear a personal sweat from a coach who charges $500-1000 an hour? On top of that you get 6 other videos each day of the week from other coaches who charge the same rate plus a whole archive of videos to choose from. The content in this video alone is worth way more than your one month subscription.

DC has top notch customer support so if you have a problem with this site I'm sure you will really hate the other coaching sites. I'm sure they will fix it.

$29 :-)

We're gonna make the next episode longer to make up for it.

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

$29 :-)

We're gonna make the next episode longer to make up for it.

It's true. I even got a tent, and he's bringing the stuff for smores Grin

Posted over 4 years ago

KRANTZ

3149 posts
Joined 07/2007

It's true. I even got a tent, and he's bringing the stuff for smores Grin

youre an odd student! i suppose i am an odd teacher!

Posted over 4 years ago

Ajeto

56 posts
Joined 04/2009

Kellermann

1 posts
Joined 10/2009

Time Link to 00:54:00

Hi guys,

I noticed that you fold pocket 4's here. Is it not worth playing for set value or am I bringing my NL50 mentality in here?

Posted over 4 years ago

FenderJaguar

893 posts
Joined 01/2008

Hi guys,

I noticed that you fold pocket 4's here. Is it not worth playing for set value or am I bringing my NL50 mentality in here?

I fold 9Ts in that position vs. that player as well. 44 is a bit different b/c of the set factor but I folded b/c I don't have a great read on villains postflop game, and he looks pretty loose (in the loose reg sense, not the loose fish sense) so it's going to be hard to showdown, or win by turning my hand into a bluff. small pairs just suck in that spot and I'd usually 3b or fold. say it was me in the bb and the fish called in the sb, obv a call then, or if I was on the button. or if I knew this guy slipped and tripped off his flux capacitor and was stuck in like 2006, then he'd pretty much be getting any overpair in on any flop, and he'd be a giant puss postflop too. so then I'd call Grin mmmm variables.

Posted over 4 years ago

H.Jzon

13 posts
Joined 07/2008

Pleeeease fix the sound until next time. This series really has a lot of potential!

Posted over 4 years ago

HomePoker ForumsMid Stakes Shorthanded NL → Never Tell Me the Odds : Episode Two