Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by KRANTZ (Mid Stakes)

Ghost: KRANTZ (#1) 4-tabling 200 NL

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Ghost: KRANTZ (#1) 4-tabling 200 NL by KRANTZ

KRANTZ 4 tables 200 NL and discusses how he attacks these games.

About Ghost Subscribe to

Ghost the best of DeucesCracked in the shorthanded games they play in today.

Tags

krantz ghost 200 nl 4-tabling

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 42 minutes long
  • Posted over 5 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Ghost: KRANTZ (#1) 4-tabling 200 NL

or track by Email or RSS

dw33p

228 posts
Joined 08/2008

I dont know if you still use a windows computer but is it possible to stop using this screenflow crap on a mac? The video is verry blurry on the parts where ftp adds animation to the tables. For the rest, nice vid!

Posted over 5 years ago

ThatDeviant

750 posts
Joined 08/2008

Time Link to 00:02:15

2:21 - 78s

I'm guessing your decision was based on the shortstack behind you (not wanting to get squeezed maybe?), but do you still think there is perhaps more merit to calling 78s here in position rather than 3betting? We don't have any reads that he's calling 3bets OOP and he seems to be a TAG regular who is probably going to 4bet/fold in this spot, which sucks for us because we have to fold a hand with nice equity (or miss a chance to embarrass him in position).

Fantastic video, would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Posted over 5 years ago

neekola

6 posts
Joined 07/2008

KRANTZ, very nice vid. I was happy to see you play at these kind of stakes and more "normally" (if you know what i mean), because it's then easier for us to apply it to our own "normal" game. Thanks.

Posted over 5 years ago

NoWayFolding

3813 posts
Joined 03/2008

Krantz,

You are going ot hate me for saying this but your HU videos are 5x more educational than your 6max ones!

Your 6max ones are good, but your HU ones you provide so many decent reads and so many cool spots, and you provide so much more informtaion as to why you make your decision. You give a indepth psychology aswell, which creates dynamic and provides a really cool framework to a more exciting, interesting and thought provoking video.

IMO others should do 6max and you should stick to high limit HUNL.
They are the best Grin

Hopefully we get to see 6max from others and more HU from you, just because you are so talented HU.

Posted over 5 years ago

drsmooth

739 posts
Joined 07/2008

Only about half-way through but I thought it was a little strange to have 'auto-fold' clicked with A3 otb when there'd been no action, but auto-folding Q9 on the button when no one has opened?

Posted over 5 years ago

Caporegime

36 posts
Joined 08/2008

PureEnergy8

30 posts
Joined 07/2008

I'd like to see you play those stakes for like for 2 hours,and not 40mins when running godlike. (This is not criticism,as i know you cant help it). Your 6max videos are awsome!
And it was good to see you at these stakes.
But i have to agree with No Way Folding,your Hu vids are GOLDEN!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

chinz

65 posts
Joined 02/2009

I really hate you guys...

I gotta wake up early in the morning and I was about to check my webmail and then go to sleep. Then I accidentially see the DC frontpage and notice this video and the new Parallels season starting.

It's your fault if I skip the univ tomorrow. Frown

Posted over 5 years ago

Trillos

43 posts
Joined 06/2008

Nice video.

It seems a bit too blurry, especially considering the size.

Posted over 5 years ago

kondor101

929 posts
Joined 02/2008

I am going to watch this for a 2nd time. Thanks for making this one krantz it is great to see you teaching the guys at NL200 (who are one day going to be teaching the rest of us I hope).

Posted over 5 years ago

TecmoSuperBowl

Tribe Leader
5688 posts
Joined 01/2009

Time Link to 00:19:17

"If this guy is a squeezer, I would call. Ya know what, let's try it."

BB snapfolds haha.

Posted over 5 years ago

bibi94

3 posts
Joined 08/2009

hey krantz, this vid is the nutz!

What do you think are the most common leaks from regs at this level?

Posted over 5 years ago

gsolis31

4 posts
Joined 07/2008

Time Link to 00:25:00

KRANTZ, great vid.

can you comment more on why you're not c/r this flop against a btn open? is it simply b/c you are way too ahead too often on this flop? what are you doing if a blank falls on the turn?

Posted over 5 years ago

danndann1

300 posts
Joined 05/2008

Krantz,

You are going ot hate me for saying this but your HU videos are 5x more educational than your 6max ones!

Your 6max ones are good, but your HU ones you provide so many decent reads and so many cool spots, and you provide so much more informtaion as to why you make your decision. You give a indepth psychology aswell, which creates dynamic and provides a really cool framework to a more exciting, interesting and thought provoking video.

IMO others should do 6max and you should stick to high limit HUNL.
They are the best Grin

Hopefully we get to see 6max from others and more HU from you, just because you are so talented HU.

def true.
pls more HUNL from Krantz!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

HomePoker ForumsMid Stakes Shorthanded NL → Ghost : KRANTZ (#4) 4-tabling 200 NL