Poker Video: No Limit Hold'Em by Syous (Mid Stakes)

Raging Bull: Episode Seven

This video is a two minute preview. To view the entire video, please Log In or Sign Up Now
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Raging Bull: Episode Seven by Syous, chipchucker5

The boys, Syous and Chipchucker5, review a 4-tabling video of Syous' play at $2/4 and $3/6 6 max.

About Raging Bull Subscribe to

Syous and Chipchucker5 discuss how you go about being a HUNL player in a 6 max player's world.

Tags

syous chipchucker5 raging bull $2/4 nlhe 400nl 400 nl $3/6 600nl 600 nl

Video Details

• Game: nlhe
  • Stakes: Mid Stakes
  • 66 minutes long
  • Posted over 3 years ago

Downloads

Premium Subscribers can download high-quality, DRM-free videos in multiple formats.

Comments for Raging Bull: Episode Seven

or track by Email or RSS

DaKaJ

94 posts
Joined 07/2008

stop putting on micro stakes videos where is the baller 10-20 + videos!! u guys used to have them

Posted over 3 years ago

Syous

248 posts
Joined 01/2008

Sorry DaKaJ, this series won't feature any 5/10+. The overwhelming majority of HU players who are interested in going back to 6m are from the .5/1-3/6nl stakes category

Posted over 3 years ago

doc.lemon

1810 posts
Joined 07/2009

stop putting on micro stakes videos where is the baller 10-20 + videos!! u guys used to have them

Go to BFP for NL100k vids, here we like to have more than one video per month and not all of us are high stakes ballers ;o

Posted over 3 years ago

dukemuckem

11 posts
Joined 02/2010

haven't watched the last vids of the series on nl100 and 200, but i really like the way you changed your style compared to the first nl400 vids. the video was entertaining and had some good discussion... really looking forward to the next one.

Posted over 3 years ago

richbrown

280 posts
Joined 09/2008

haven't watched the last vids of the series on nl100 and 200, but i really like the way you changed your style compared to the first nl400 vids. the video was entertaining and had some good discussion... really looking forward to the next one.

haha yeah he seemed to spew some of the spots imo but its good for learning.

Posted over 3 years ago

Syous

248 posts
Joined 01/2008

in this video I spewed? please quote the spots where I did so we can talk about them

Posted over 3 years ago

dukemuckem

11 posts
Joined 02/2010

in this video I spewed? please quote the spots where I did so we can talk about them

guess he refers to your first vids of the series, that where somewhat painful to watch as a reasonable player Wink

Posted over 3 years ago

richbrown

280 posts
Joined 09/2008

nah i mean maybe a few spots in the older videos.
but this one was very good. no spew Smile except maybe the opening A6o on co and the Q5o on the btn but thats not exactly a big problem. seemed like you have adapted much better to 6max.

Posted over 3 years ago

Syous

248 posts
Joined 01/2008

how is opening A6o in the CO spew? Unless I did something retardedly aggro, which is a fun theme of this series, it's def not spew Smile

Yeah I thought I'd do at least one video of real pragmatic play to actually prove that I do know what I'm doing and not just writing it off as being a creative player Someone called me out on that in the last video actually, so I hope this video was a good case otherwise Smile

I was planning on going trigger happy next video since it's the last one, but if you guys want me to do another repeat of ep 7's practical style, i can do that too.

Posted over 3 years ago

CDA

1526 posts
Joined 01/2009

Time Link to 00:12:40

Floating w/o a plan?

You guys talked about it a lot in the vid, so I don't know what to add really except I think it's a good spot to think about why we're floating the turn and that we should have a plan for the river when we do. If not isn't the call bad? Personally I think Marshal folds if you bet the river here, even though he (obv.) says otherwise. Smile

Posted over 3 years ago

DaKaJ

94 posts
Joined 07/2008

Sorry DaKaJ, this series won't feature any 5/10+. The overwhelming majority of HU players who are interested in going back to 6m are from the .5/1-3/6nl stakes category

but i am a baller that play 10-20 + wat should i watch!! im also a paying member !
u feel me dawg?

Posted over 3 years ago

Syous

248 posts
Joined 01/2008

maco144

27 posts
Joined 01/2008

I was planning on going trigger happy next video since it's the last one, but if you guys want me to do another repeat of ep 7's practical style, i can do that too.

Go trigger happy please. More interesting to see a HU player be really aggressive than to see them try and play a normal 6m style.

Posted over 3 years ago

eraser

623 posts
Joined 02/2010

Go trigger happy please. More interesting to see a HU player be really aggressive than to see them try and play a normal 6m style.

+1
as if we were playing 5players HU

Posted over 3 years ago

HomePoker ForumsMid Stakes Shorthanded NL → Raging Bull : Episode Seven